Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Weight Plan- Weight Loss Diary 2014

Well done. Feels so good doesn't it :) I'm on week 6 too. Here's to the next few weeks :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Well done. Feels so good doesn't it :) I'm on week 6 too. Here's to the next few weeks :) Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb

Feels fantastic Liz! Your losses are excellent- you're doing great! :D Are you finding that it's getting easier as you get further into the diet? X

Thanks, you are too. Yes it's a lot easier now, do you find it easier too? It's nice knowing we are well into the journey and the end is nearer if that makes sense.
Have a lovely day

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Thanks, you are too. Yes it's a lot easier now, do you find it easier too? It's nice knowing we are well into the journey and the end is nearer if that makes sense. Have a lovely day Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb

On the whole, I do find it easier. Last week, for example, zoomed by. But I do have my moments from time to time where I just can't stop thinking about all the things I'd love to eat. Lol! That seems to be the hardest on-going struggle for me. I agree, it definitely feels great knowing I'm half way through the Sole Source stage! How much more do you have to lose before you're at your target weight? X

I totally have that too. Random cravings and feel like I could murder someone for some food but always passes :) I'd like to lose another stone and about 7lb so over half way there. What about you?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I totally have that too. Random cravings and feel like I could murder someone for some food but always passes :) I'd like to lose another stone and about 7lb so over half way there. What about you? Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb

Lol! I know the feeling. It certainly doesn't help that everyone is eating delicious food around you and smells are suddenly magnified! My family think I'm crazy as I've taken to sniffing everything! Wow, you don't have much more to lose- you'll be at your target weight in no time! I have 15 kg left to lose. So that's about 2 1/2 stone. LONG way to go! X

Haha, I've been sniffing too. Cream egg last night, smelt amazing :)

I'm hoping ill be at target mid April as I have 2 weeks off with then so want to start up running again. I done it before I started this and really miss it.

How you getting on? Are you in Australia?

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

Haha, I've been sniffing too. Cream egg last night, smelt amazing :) I'm hoping ill be at target mid April as I have 2 weeks off with then so want to start up running again. I done it before I started this and really miss it. How you getting on? Are you in Australia? Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb

Sorry for the delay in replying Liz- It's been a busy week! I can't believe how fast it's going and that week six is practically over. It's going really well and I've hardly had any cravings this week! How've you been getting on?

Running sounds like a fabulous idea! I know what you mean about missing exercise, strangely enough. I recently invested in an aerobic step, so that I can do step classes at home, once I'm on a higher stage of this diet. I'm also thinking to invest in a treadmill and spin bike in due course. I know for sure that I'd never join a gym again because going there felt like such a chore! But I quite like the idea of working out from the comfort of my own home!

I wish I was in Australia! Lol. I'm based in London. How about you? X

I'm in essex so close to you. I work in London, near regents park.

Week 7 is here already. When's your weigh in? Mines in the morn. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I'm in essex so close to you. I work in London, near regents park. Week 7 is here already. When's your weigh in? Mines in the morn. X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb

Oh wow! Out of curiosity, how long does the commute take? I've always shied away from applying to jobs in Essex, thinking it's too far. But obviously not. Lol! Clearly geography is not my strong point. Haha!

My weigh in is tomorrow morning too! Let me know how you get on. :D Best of luck! X

I live near Benfleet so come into fenchurch street everyday. It takes about 45 mins on the train so not too long. Loads of my friends work in London. It takes me 1hr 20 mins door to door. I work in merchandising so have to with in London really as that's where all the retail head offices are.

Not looking good for my weigh in. Had a look this morning and only showing 2lb. Bit disappointing when I've been 100% and didn't have a big loss last week plus I'm being good tonight and not having a valentines treat. Think I'm feeling sorry for myself lol.
Good luck with your weigh in. Let me know how you get on. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb

I live near Benfleet so come into fenchurch street everyday. It takes about 45 mins on the train so not too long. Loads of my friends work in London. It takes me 1hr 20 mins door to door. I work in merchandising so have to with in London really as that's where all the retail head offices are. Not looking good for my weigh in. Had a look this morning and only showing 2lb. Bit disappointing when I've been 100% and didn't have a big loss last week plus I'm being good tonight and not having a valentines treat. Think I'm feeling sorry for myself lol. Good luck with your weigh in. Let me know how you get on. X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb

Oh I see. That's not too bad of a commute at all! Lol- I'm depriving myself of valentines day treats too. Sad times! But I keep telling myself that it's not forever. And we'll be skinny minny's well before valentines day next year! ;)

Aww, don't be disheartened with what the scales showed this morning. Perhaps ask your Consultant to also measure you tomorrow, as the inches lost may provide you with the motivation you need. I'm sure you'll do great! :)

I'll keep you posted. :D X

Day Forty-Two: Sole Source: 15/2/14

Six weeks of 100% Sole Source come to an end today! My weigh in for this week shows a loss of 1.3 kg / 3 pounds; I've dropped from 75.8 kg to 74.5 kg / 167 pounds to 164 pounds. Considering that it was my TOTM, I was expecting to have a low number, due to this causing water retention. I've also had two consecutive weeks of losing 1.7 kg and wasn't expecting to achieve this three weeks in a row. So all things considered, I'm very pleased and can live with 1.3 kg this week. :)

This diet is definitely getting easier with time. Time seems to be speeding by, physical hunger hasn't been an issue since reaching Ketosis and during week six, even the mental cravings had ceased for me. I'm looking forward to getting through the next six weeks swiftly, in a similar manner and moving onto step two. :)

I don't have a weigh in next week as my Consultant is unavailable. So I'll have to wait until the 2nd March to be weighed officially. The weigh ins have always provided me with something to look forward to and countdown towards if I ever felt tempted to eat. I'd reassure myself that "it's only three more days" or "two more days" until I next see how much I've lost. So to go for two weeks without a weigh in, will be a challenge. I'm hoping it doesn't cause me to stray. I've come so far without cheating. It'd be amazing to reach the end of twelve weeks and still be able to say the same thing! X

Snap :) 3lb for me too. Yay, well done us!!! Day 44 for me, your right it goes so quick.
What's your target? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Snap :) 3lb for me too. Yay, well done us!!! Day 44 for me, your right it goes so quick. What's your target? X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb

Aww, fab! Well done! :D

I'm aiming for a target weight of 60 kg / 132 pounds / 9.4 stone. Will reassess once I reach that weight as to whether or not I should drop to 9 stone. But at 5'5 I think my target weight should be fine.

Have a great week seven. :) x

Thank you. You too.
You'll be there in no time :)
Nice and slim for the summer x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Hey hey hey! :) How're you Liz? How has week seven been for you? Can't believe how far into this we are now, eek!

Hey,

All good thanks, you? When's your weigh in? Mines tomorrow. Week 8 already, so quick!!! 2 people asked me today if I'd lost weight, such a good feeling as they didn't know I was on a diet :) x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Hey, All good thanks, you? When's your weigh in? Mines tomorrow. Week 8 already, so quick!!! 2 people asked me today if I'd lost weight, such a good feeling as they didn't know I was on a diet :) x Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb

I'm great thanks. :D I'm feeling extremely proud and slightly in awe of being a day away from week eight! We're killing it girl, lol!

Awww, that must've been a lovely feeling- get used to it because it's going to happen much more in the coming weeks. You're doing so well! :) *high five*

I've only really been around my OH and immediate family since starting this diet- Nobody else knows that I'm doing Cambridge; I don't intend on telling because I just don't want to hear the ignorant opinions, that most people will no doubt have, about this method of weight loss. But next week Thursday, there's a big family event. So it'll be interesting to see their reactions, as practically all of them haven't seen me since November! I am kind of glad that they're seeing me at a half way point in the weight loss journey though because I can only imagine their reaction if the next time they saw me was at my target weight! Lol!

I don't have an official weigh in tomorrow as my consultant is unavailable for week seven. I don't see her next until 2nd March. But I'll step on the scales at home to track my progress. I think it'll help to keep the motivation up, rather than having to wait another week to find out. Good luck for tomorrow- keep me posted! :) x

Back