Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Weight Plan- Weight Loss Diary 2014

High five too lol. We are doing fab!!!!

Let me know what they say at the get together, bet everyone will notice. Such a good feeling when it does happen.

Enjoy your weekend. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -2lb

Day Forty-Nine: Sole Source: 22/2/14

Week seven is over (or it will be in five hours!) I didn't have an ''official'' weigh in today as my Consultant was unavailable for week seven. So I did a weigh in at home this morning.

I have a new set of scales which I bought not so long ago. But either the scales or my eyes are deceiving me because they show a loss of 2.5 kg / 5.5 pounds, taking me from 74.5 kg to 72kg / 164.2 pounds to 158.7 pounds!

I want to believe it.. But I keep telling myself not to, in case I'm proven wrong at my official weigh in next week and left disappointed! It's made harder to believe as this is the highest loss I've had, with the exception of week one. All other weeks have been at a loss ranging from 1.2 kg - 1.7 kg. So I was expecting to just continue losing 1.something kg each week. Seeing 2.5 kg therefore was definitely some what of a surprise, lol! I'll be treating this weeks loss with caution but I'm extremely pleased nonetheless. :D

Here's to week eight! X

High five too lol. We are doing fab!!!! Let me know what they say at the get together, bet everyone will notice. Such a good feeling when it does happen. Enjoy your weekend. X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -2lb

Will definitely keep you posted about their reactions. ;) Congratulations on your week seven loss! Are you planning on doing Sole Source for the full twelve weeks? X

I am so inspired by these groups. I am starting SS on Saturday, I feel nervous and excited, hoping to get lots of support from this site. I have ALOT of weight to lose, thinking about starting my own diary and putting on some pictures to shame me into sticking with it!!! Must be lovely when people start to comment on your weight loss. Well done to all of you!

I am so inspired by these groups. I am starting SS on Saturday, I feel nervous and excited, hoping to get lots of support from this site. I have ALOT of weight to lose, thinking about starting my own diary and putting on some pictures to shame me into sticking with it!!! Must be lovely when people start to comment on your weight loss. Well done to all of you!

Morning VDub! Good luck for Saturday. :) You'll definitely get support on this forum- it's great! And by starting your own diary, you'll soon see how many people are in the same boat as you. Go for it! Will this be your first time doing Cambridge? X

Morning VDub! Good luck for Saturday. :) You'll definitely get support on this forum- it's great! And by starting your own diary, you'll soon see how many people are in the same boat as you. Go for it! Will this be your first time doing Cambridge? X

Afternoon CDROME! Thanks for wishing me luck, feel like I am going to need it but really pleased I have received such a warm welcome. This will be my first time doing Cambridge. Are you doing it? How has it been for you so far?

I have lost 4 stone in 2012 on Dukan, I have put 1 stone back on and just cannot face doing it again, even though I got the results. Sounds off, but I feel I will get more variety from Cambridge!

Will definitely keep you posted about their reactions. ;) Congratulations on your week seven loss! Are you planning on doing Sole Source for the full twelve weeks? X

Hey, planning on doing it for about 10 weeks I think then moving up. I need to be eating something by the end of march as I have a night out and want to drink. I think come another 3 weigh ins ill only be about 8lb from target so need to move up. Want to do it properly and do each step as I've read so many people don't do the steps and put it back on. That's the thing that I'm most scared of is putting it back on, so many people on here that I've read have put it all back on and are back :-(

What about you? You doing the full 12 weeks ss? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hi Everyone,

I started CD last Saturday and have been reading all your posts to keep me inspired and focussed on losing 5 stone that I need to shift. You and your weight losses are amazing :) I have been feeling pretty awful for the last 3 days but think that thats not unusual in the period before ketosis kicks in. I work in an environment where I am on my feet and pretty active during the working day so feeling shaky is something I hope will pass soon!
i have my first weigh in a week so will keep you posted on my progress. X

Hi Slimster!

Welcome! I have yet to start my diet (5 sleeps to go) and from reading these forums, am geared up for feeling rubbish, but I think a few days of feeling crappy is better than a lifetime of how I feel in my body now so hoping I am going to be able to stick to it. Good Luck to you, looking forward to seeing how you get on. Keep us posted! :)

Afternoon CDROME! Thanks for wishing me luck, feel like I am going to need it but really pleased I have received such a warm welcome. This will be my first time doing Cambridge. Are you doing it? How has it been for you so far? I have lost 4 stone in 2012 on Dukan, I have put 1 stone back on and just cannot face doing it again, even though I got the results. Sounds off, but I feel I will get more variety from Cambridge!

Yep, I'm doing Cambridge for the first time too. I'm on the 8th week of the Sole Source plan. It's going well thanks. It was physically difficult with hunger and headaches etc in the first three or four days. But once I was in ketosis, it was definitely easier. After that, it was just the mental cravings that I had to control. But after a few weeks, I was in my element and it's so so easy now!

Wow, a four stone weight loss is incredible! What did the Dukan diet consist of? You'll lose a stone in no time. :) x

Hey, planning on doing it for about 10 weeks I think then moving up. I need to be eating something by the end of march as I have a night out and want to drink. I think come another 3 weigh ins ill only be about 8lb from target so need to move up. Want to do it properly and do each step as I've read so many people don't do the steps and put it back on. That's the thing that I'm most scared of is putting it back on, so many people on here that I've read have put it all back on and are back :-( What about you? You doing the full 12 weeks ss? X Wk 1 -8lb Wk2 -6lb Wk3 -3lb Wk4 -4lb Wk5 -3lb Wk6 -3lb Wk7 -3lb

Wow! So two more weeks and then you get to eat! You're nearly there- So exciting! :D I'm still at a half way point. I've lost two stone. I'm hoping to lose another stone by the end of March. By then, I'll have completed the 12 weeks so I will try to lose the last stone by working up the steps.

I know what you mean. The regaining weight thing was my biggest reservation with this diet. But I feel as though I've invested so much into it, that I may as well see it through properly and like you, I will work up the steps. I've read too many stories to know that just stopping completely is asking for a regain of all the weight. I know how low I felt at my heaviest- there's no way I'm going back! I suppose it's the case with any method of weight loss though- even the traditional diet and exercise route- if you suddenly started eating loads and stopped working out, the weight would creep back on. So even after the diet itself is over, exercise and calorie control is inevitable for me and I've accepted that. "Lifestyle change" and all that malarkey- Lol- *Rolls eyes* x

Hi Everyone, I started CD last Saturday and have been reading all your posts to keep me inspired and focussed on losing 5 stone that I need to shift. You and your weight losses are amazing :) I have been feeling pretty awful for the last 3 days but think that thats not unusual in the period before ketosis kicks in. I work in an environment where I am on my feet and pretty active during the working day so feeling shaky is something I hope will pass soon! i have my first weigh in a week so will keep you posted on my progress. X

Hey Slimster! You'll shift that five stone in no time and seeing the weight loss results each week provides incredible motivation! I'm so excited for your first weeks results. Definitely keep us posted. :D I felt pretty crummy in the first week and I think most people do on this diet. I felt quite cold and if I stood up too quickly, I felt lightheaded. I also had a few headaches. It definitely passes though. At least staying on your feet and active will make the time fly by as you'll barely have time to think of food. ;) x

Sounds like we both have good plans :) can't wait until I get to target. Have a good day x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hi guys the motivation on here is brilliant ! Everyone is doing so well ! I have just finished my first week on SS and here is to the second week ! This second week I want to combine a bit of SS with SS+ does anyone know how much effect this has on weight loss compared to just sticking with just SS ?

No affect for me. I alternate between the 2 plans. Losses are below. Go for it, the way I see it is if it makes you stick to the diet better then its a plus :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Back