can i share my pictures please, so happy

natalieann

Silver Member
right to today i did my geting there pic and put it with my before pic, and iim amazed at what i see, i never realised how much different i look, im so happy and cant even imagine what my last pic will look life with another two stone off:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

heres my new album hope you can see my pic

MELOSING.jpg

had to cover the boobie lol

my bum looks big in 2nd pic coz ive got a skirt on and not my tighter jeans

That's a tremendous difference. A pic on here can be a bigger inspiration than 10,000 posts, brilliant stuff. Oh, and I think you've the same iron as me !!

I can surely see a difference in your pics! Great job on your weight loss! :D
Keep up the great work!

Big difference there, well done. Great to see the results of this diet. Really spurs you on.

Well done up to now, keep up the good work and that last 2 stones will be gone in no time!

That's a tremendous difference. A pic on here can be a bigger inspiration than 10,000 posts, brilliant stuff. Oh, and I think you've the same iron as me !!

thanks so much, im chuffed and i hope it does inspire the new starters too, i know what its like to be just starting:D

and yeah its an adsa iron lol

I can surely see a difference in your pics! Great job on your weight loss! :D
Keep up the great work!

thank you:D:D

Big difference there, well done. Great to see the results of this diet. Really spurs you on.

Well done up to now, keep up the good work and that last 2 stones will be gone in no time!

thanks again and i hope it does spur people on, it really does me, we should open a thread where everyone can post thier pics:D

i cant wait until im adding my 3rd n final one, some people say if i lose another 2 stone ill be to slim, but i dont know, ill still be 9 st 12 then...........i cant wait:p

Hi Natalieann

You have just been a massive inspiration for me - I'm out to lose 2 stone in the next 8 weeks and your pics have made me realise what a difference it will make to me! I put on 2.5 stones this year after giving up smoking...

Well done you! x

Wow. The difference if fantastic. I'm very happy for you. You must be so proud of yourself. It's all worth it!

Wow Natalieann the difference is amazing :) Well done hunny you have done fab and are indeed a huge inspiration xxx

Hi Natalieann

You have just been a massive inspiration for me - I'm out to lose 2 stone in the next 8 weeks and your pics have made me realise what a difference it will make to me! I put on 2.5 stones this year after giving up smoking...

Well done you! x

aww thanks hun, and you will do it, and yeah its amazing what a deff just 2 stones makes, im stil shocked myself, im feeling sexy already haha so god know what ill feel like when im done haha

and i also gave up smoking myself 11 weeks ago this is why i did lipotrim now, coz i was at my biggest and could not bare to gain more

well done for quitting i know how hard it is

Wow. The difference if fantastic. I'm very happy for you. You must be so proud of yourself. It's all worth it!

thanks honey xxx
Wow Natalieann the difference is amazing :) Well done hunny you have done fab and are indeed a huge inspiration xxx

it feels really daft when people say im an inspiration lol, glad i am but there are so many people oln here who have lost soooooo much weight and been on it soooo much longer then myself, i bet if we saw evgeryones pics now we all be shocked at how well we are all doing, i just hope it helps the new starters coz thats the hardest part:D

oh my wow! you can really see a difference! well done you! i never took a befor pic wish i had :(

keep up the good work! your doing great x

oh my wow! you can really see a difference! well done you! i never took a befor pic wish i had :(

keep up the good work! your doing great x

thanks so much hunni, youve done amazing, look at your losses wow, i bet you do wish you took a before love,coz i bet you look amazing now

aww thankyou :) well i took a half way pic today, and i found a pic of me about 2 weeks befor i started this diet, so im using that as my comparison one , im not brave enough to put them up though lol x

aww thankyou :) well i took a half way pic today, and i found a pic of me about 2 weeks before i started this diet, so im using that as my comparison one , im not brave enough to put them up though lol x

well im sure they wil do just fine love, get em on love, we are all in the same boat here, no one will judge you here, but when your ready xxxxx

my before pic was taken a few days before i went to meet gok wann, i had my pic took with him and am too ashamed to post if on my facebook, i look so horrible:mad:

was good day though

Nat you have done brilliant

Your photographs are amazing. I took a before photograph straight on and a side profile before I started this diet. I know what you mean for the first time in a long time I'm starting to feel sexy and my confidence is growing. This diet is great.

Your photographs are amazing. I took a before photograph straight on and a side profile before I started this diet. I know what you mean for the first time in a long time I'm starting to feel sexy and my confidence is growing. This diet is great.

thanks hun, i took some striaght on ones but you can hardly tell a difference that way so used my side ones

cant wait to see everyone elses, mybe in the gallery:D

and yes i know what ya mean,im starting to feel sexy and confident now and im a 16, but funny thing is years ago before i had kids i was a size 10 and the thought of being a 16 repulsed me:mad: but now im well chuffed

Wooooo hooooooo look at you!!!!!
What a difference!!!
Can't wait to see your final pic!

LMAO at the iron comment! Natalie, you are shrinking! arms, shoulders,belly waist... lookin great girl! WELL DONE!!! ps i have the same kitchen cupboards as you x

Wooooo hooooooo look at you!!!!!
What a difference!!!
Can't wait to see your final pic!

cheers hunni xx

LMAO at the iron comment! Natalie, you are shrinking! arms, shoulders,belly waist... lookin great girl! WELL DONE!!! ps i have the same kitchen cupboards as you x

and thanks also lol, im chuffed

haha and if it not my iron its my units pmsl:D:D

Wow honey, you look amazing! A huge difference between those two photos (and what bum in the second pic, by the way? I didn't see much of one at all!)
So glad you shared them with us, you are an inspiration!

Back