Cara's JUDDDD Diary

Fish and chips weren't as satisfying as I thought they'd be, despite being starving as the granola bar was the only thing I had to eat. The cup of tea and Jam and cream biscuit after were yummy tho.

Am resisting the urge to have alcohol tonight. Going to see Roxy Music on Tuesday - an Up Day - so will save myself til then.

Today has been a battle of wills. While making the bairns' toast this morning I got some jam on my finger. I felt like one if the reformed sharks in Finding Nemo when he gets a whiff of some fishy blood. I wanted to lick that jam off my finger then scoff that toast...

But I didn't

I've been in a right fettle all day though.

Wish someone would make me a Sunday dinner tomorrow.

Having an UP UP UP day. To quote an old joke, I will be doing a 'See' food diet ;oD

Hubby was on nightshift and brought in a Maccy D's breakfast - bacon, egg, a round sausage and sugar filled muffin. I didn't actual eat it all so stomach must be shrinking. Woop woop

Sadly, my Sunday dinner fairy hasn't shown up today so looks like I'll have to do it.

Heya,
You seem to be doing really well, that was a great loss!
Well done for getting through all of your struggles and staying strong, especially in the winter when you just want to munch on something warm all day.
Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll see some great results.
Best wishes.

Well, I've probably had a week's worth of calories today. I have picked at crap for much of the day ;o(

I feel cack though and very tired. Even on Down Days I don't feel this tired. Just goes to prove the evil of sugar and like eh?

But I promise to be better next week. Apart from Tuesday as I'm going to see Roxy Music so a wee alcoholic drink might be in order ;o)

So I doubt I'll get another 5lb loss...

Lots of bloatedness today. Feel sluggish and uncomfortable. DS1 is off nursery poorly. Well, he was poorly yesterday. He seems better now in that he's back to his loud self. Still got a slight temp tho So, haven't got my usual Monday walkathon.

Start my La Leche training course today. Can't wait. Hope they don't provide biscuits!!

There were biscuits but I was strong. And now I feel fab. The sugar and evil carbs of yesterday must have been purged from my system. Tomorrow I will be more sensible with my food choices. Hopefully. Apart from a few glasses of wine. But hey, that's resveratrol or whatever ;oD.

Ooh I missed a day. Yesterday was an Up day. Was busy all day so didn't stop much for food. Took home a KFC boneless box. I had 2 pieces of chicken and a packet of fries.

Went to see Roxy Music. They were amazing. Had 3 small glasses of red wine whilst out. And a whiskey - it being Burns night and all ;oD

So def not expecting much weight loss this week.

Down day today. Lots of water and herbal tea.

Well, I was pretty much too busy eating to write anything yesterday LOL

I'm not expecting much - if any - weight loss this week as my up days have been pretty bingeful. And as my boys have been poorly I've been rather housebound - so not much exercise.

Could just do with a nap but such things aren't possible. Ah well. Cuppa time ;o)

Hey hon, well done for your first week loss! It's a brilliant amount. Don't feel disappointed about week two if it's low. You did your best, I know how tough it is with kids! I've got 3 under 5's! X

halfangelhalftart said:
I am thoroughly fed up and want a pizza. Or mashed potato. I hate being fat and not being able to eat. I'm holding back the tears.

Hon it's just a weak moment, brush your teeth, have a hot cup of tea. Dont give in now. Mashed potato tomorrow.

Back