ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

I'm gonna have a chicken and bacon pitta with salad at lunch tonight, drooling............ and i'm sorry but i can't take to the lighter than light mayo so its full fat for me lol (watered down) will just have to sacrifice a few extra points to have it :)

It's all about the enjoyment :) x

oh and i will lol!! having left over chicken and ham pie dinner now 15pp so that leaves me with 17pp to play with at work!! pitta is 4pp, 3pp for chicken, 1pp of bacon so i've 9pp for FAT mayo lol xxxxx

Sounds yummy! Xx

The only mayo I eat is ww mayo, which works out quite well :p It's a lot plainer than most mayos (i dont like the very strong taste in some mayo) but that's the great thing, you can have full fat mayo, butter anything... just as long as you count it, or have a little less!

how many points are in these squares? x

I love the extra light stuff :) the squares are 4pp each! X

Week 5: DAY 4 - Saturday 21st May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Coco Pops Choco Rocks Cereal Bar (yummy!!) - 2pp
Rice Krispie Cereal Bar - 2pp

LUNCH
Homemade Pizza (warburtons square wrap, pasata with garlic, chilli and herbs, 4 WW sausages and 125g light mozzarella) = 15pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp
KitKat = 3pp

DINNER
Homemade Cottage Pie = 15pp
3x WW Eclair = 6pp

SNACKS
None

TOTAL PP = 46pp

Weeklies used: 4
Total weeklies used: 37

Earned 10AP today (1hr swimming and 20 mins Wii :))
Total AP earned = 36AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I did 60mins swim and I am shattered now.. Hoping for a good loss!!

Xxx

Yay :) Wii fit is good fun but I find it hard to motivate myself through the week :) but u are gyming it all the time :) x

Craving naughtiness so just had kitkat chunky - 7pp so only 5 weeklies left now x

Just read on ur thread Hun! That's rubbish! Yea low intensity maybe for a while! Can't believe the docs don't help! :( xx

KitKat Chunky - SO worth it though!!! All that thick choccie, NOM! xx

I kno right? Best thing ever!! X

Drool! I love Kit Kat Chunkies!!!!!!!

Ruth
x

Hehe! They are just awesome!! Love them xx

Went to a garden party today at a Judge from local crown court's house! Was nice day! Just the afternoon! No drinks! But tea and cakes and entry was £5! I said I just wanted to pay entry and got guilt tripped! Apparently the other judge made the cakes.... So all I had was a tiny tiny piece of crispy cake and half a mini meringue! Not pp'd as walked for 1/2 hr to cancel out... But felt gutted and have had 4 kit kats and 6 WW eclairs oops- no more weeklies left and two days to WI... But technically not to bad as I only used 5 weeklies today including all that... Why do I feel guilty?! Going on Wii after tea - will try n do an hour xx

That choc is spread throughout the day - not quite as bad as sounds! X

Oh and at the party -4 cakes included in price and the options were - scones and cream, meringues and cream, choc crispy, cupcakes, etc etc :(

Just been told that WW eclairs are 2 for 5pp or 3 for 7pp - gutted as pointed as less so that's 4pp over x

It doesn't sound bad you have got to enjoy yourself :) it sounds like a lovely day :)

Ruth
X

Back