ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Lanky have you tried the warburtons squares? They are only 4 pp and what I do is get a tin if chopped toms and sprea them on as the base, then I put mushrooms onions sweetcorn pineapple abd 3 bits of wafer thin ham 1 pp
Then 40 g of ww cheese 2 pp it's yummy x

Homemade Chips (Ruths way!)

Chop Potatoes up into whatever size- wedges etc
Boil in a pan of water with salt for 10 minutes.
Drain potatoes and shake them whilst theyre still in the pan to roughen them up.
Spray Fry Light and S&P on a baking tray (and spices/flavourings like cajun spices if you want)
place potatoes on baking tray and cover in spices/oil
cook for 25-30 minutes until crispy!
YUM!!!!!

These are free SW Chips but im sure theyd work on WW?

Ruth
x

Hello

Christmasfairy - what are warburtons squares? Are they in bread section?

Lauren -pretty much as Ruth said - but I only boil if making chips and even then not always... If u just chop into wedges or chips (weigh for pp) and put on tray with herbs or SnP or paprika/ BBQ/ peri peri - whatever u fancy and frylight then oven :) found a new thing to help the cooking - it's a black mesh tray from home bargains - cooks quicker and better! C x

I lost 3lb this week so that's 12.5lb in 4 weeks :D

I really feel like I can do it this time :) just one day at a time!! Gonna have some yummy treats this eve and bk to it tomorrow xx

Hello

Christmasfairy - what are warburtons squares? Are they in bread section?

Lauren -pretty much as Ruth said - but I only boil if making chips and even then not always... If u just chop into wedges or chips (weigh for pp) and put on tray with herbs or SnP or paprika/ BBQ/ peri peri - whatever u fancy and frylight then oven :) found a new thing to help the cooking - it's a black mesh tray from home bargains - cooks quicker and better! C x

My mum has one of those trays they make the chips taste delicious. I cant find one though! I have an ASDA, Morrisons, Waitrose and Sainsburys where I live but no Aldi, Lidl, Home Bargains or Tesco! My online Tesco shop came from York- nearly an hours drive away! Grrr!

Ruth
x

Awww bless u! I love morrisons if I'm honest but lately been touring them all haha x

Yep got mine at sainsburys and they basically square wraps , come I'n packs of 6 and about £1.70 I think and you can freeze em they are great

ooooo interesting - i will have a look xxx

If I can work out how to do it I'll upload a pic of the wrapper so you know what to look for, forgot to say I put my "square" I'n the oven for 3 mins on each side before I put Toms on it just makes it a bit firmer x x

ooo thanks :) that would be good xx

Week 4: DAY 6 - Tuesday 17th May 2011

I have never "lied" on my diary yet and so I am writing down the truth of my treats after WI!! I lost 3lb.. hope I haven't put it all back on... I am still fully motivated - it was kind of a controlled munch lol

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Smoothie = 4pp
Cocopops Cereal Bar = 2pp
Rice Krispie Cereal Bar = 2pp

LUNCH
4x WW Bread = 3pp
6x Bacon Medallions = 4pp
Flora Extra Light = 1pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp
WW Caramel Wafer = 2pp

DINNER
12 x Meatballs = 26pp (needed to be used up as so high lol)
Dolmio Sauce (Light) = 2pp
2 x WW Garlic Breads = 10pp
Kit Kat Chunky = 7pp
Caramel Shortbread = 9pp

SNACKS
3 x Rich Toffee Bar = 7pp
500ml Ben and Jerrys = 35pp

TOTAL PP = 119pp

Weeklies used: 0
Total weeklies used: 49

Earned 0AP today
Total AP earned = 16AP
Total AP used = 16AP

I have gone 77pp over - this is the first time I have been really bad... but it was a blow out I needed - and I feeling totally in control... and will be back to normal tomorrow - I wont try to totally avoid weeklies or anything - will just try to exercise every day and be normal - hope to get my 1.5lb....

xx

It's just good thaat you're still adding it all up, when I have a blow out I get to scared to add up the points! Don't worry I'm sure you can still lose at your next WI, and well done on the 3lb x

Lol I feel soooo full! But no probs getting bk to it :) x

Carly I think you have done abs amazing and noone would blame you for a blow out, I fully intend to sit at my best mates After we have weighed I'n and chomp through curly wurlys, toffee Jamie dodgers and some wagon wheels lol its already planned and i ain't taking it out of my weeklies lol
Good on ya mate keep doin what yer doin! X x x x x

Lol glad I'm not the only one! How creepie are the monkeys in the jammie dodger ad? Enjoy ur munchies :) and good luck for WI x

Grrrrrr got on scales this am just for a sneaky peak and it's saying 3 lb heavier than 2 days ago grrrrrrrrrrr
I'm gonna be well grumpy tonight if ww scales say the same I hate totm

Awwww Hun thats rubbish! TOTM sucks! Do u normally have a big loss the week after? X

Don't know about it being big but usually results I'n a loss of some sort thing is I have a 3 week cycle so really only 2 of them weeks gonna loose anything of worth

Awww that's rubbish :( good luck xxx

Week 5: DAY 1 - Wednesday 18th May 2011

* Daily propoints - 42
* Weekly propoints - 49

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
WW Chicken Tikka Masala and Rice (ready meal) = 9pp
2x WW Garlic and Coriander Mini Naans = 6pp
2x Rich Toffee Bar

DINNER
Margarita Pizza - had planned this and the only restaurant I could find in Cardiff was Prezzo - pizza was rubbish and so disappointing for 20pp - I decided to gave fudge cake from weeklies and it was crap too - so 39pp on rubbish meal - gutted!

SNACKS
KitKat = 300

TOTAL PP = 61pp

Weeklies used: 19
Total weeklies used: 19

Earned 0AP today
Total AP earned = 0AP
Total AP used = 0AP

I will have just 5 weeklies a day and do as much exercise as I can - starting with walking to and from exam tomorrow! Hope that I am ok to eat my weeklies after my mess yesterday

It's a learning curve! Stupid thing is I didn't really want cake lol... Just felt cheated with pizza! I'm in control and it will be fine!!! Xx

Back