ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry for being AWOL... had a long week... I worked till 4.30am one day in the police station and the rest of the week was in work late most nights... plan didn't go well.. went out Friday and then pamper day sat - was a really nice weekend... just a shame tomorrow is work again.... have felt a bit sick thinking about it :( but saturday was fabulous - manicure, pedicure, facial, mud wrap, massage and salt scrub and jacuzzi/ swimming and 2 course meal... just wonderful...

Well I have used all my weeklies and a few more... so 4 days left to eat just dailies :D no problems!

Oh - I put on 2lbs :( no worries... will be off this week.... 4 weeks left till Christmas - best get working!! xxx

That spa day sounds amazing, i totally need something like that to unwind! Dont worry about the gain, you will have that off with a good december month :) x

Thanks ladies....

I ended up breaking down at work today - what a mess! So embarrassed - just so stressed! I need to sort my self out! I need to get bk into this diet - my best mate has lost a stone and is now a size 8/10... need to shift some lard! I can do this!

I did submit my PGCE app today - my referee FINALLY did it :D xxx

Ahh carly hope ur ok. Don't stress about breaking down in work - I did the same last week. Know wot u mean about being embarrassed tho. I'm finding it really hard to stay on track too. I think it's the time of year. It wud b so easy to forget it now til after Christmas. Can't get in the zone!!! X

We can do it sweetie - we have 4 weeks - lets get 4lb off and then get a good start for Jan :D xx

Cheers doll! :D xxx

Glad you had a nice weekend hun :) Spa sounds fab!! Sorry work is so stressful at the mo! I hope it calms down soon. Yay for getting you pgce app woop. Take it easy hun xxxxx

Sorry to hear things aren't too good right now carly ... They will get better for sure .. Putting your application is a step in the right direction .. Hugss xx

Carly, you have done incredibly well and you should be very proud of yourself. It is no surprise that you broke down. You are working incessantly long hours and this will be taking it's toll on you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself hon. You have done amazingly well and are continuing to do so. You WILL do this - I have faith in you xxx

Thanks all! Worked till 9.45 today... Shattered! Off to bed soon xx

Aww my little poppet :( please dont stress urself out too much u can only do what is humanly possible! and one step at a time with ur weightloss it will come off again youve lost loads so far xxx

Yet another day at work till 8... Just feeling down and tired! Plan to take up c25k and still do gym... Need to work quicker and leave on time! Need to stop eating... Cxx

Work till 8.30... Home at 9.30 :( fed up!!!

Annoyed at parents - getting kicked out of my room next weekend for their friends - they don't understand why this bothers me.... Grrr - too tired to rant!!

Annoyed at friend - she decided to invite her mother on our shopping trip - She's strict and I feel nervous around her and to top it off when I asked to sit up front coz I get car sick I was told her mum does too ... Wtf?! looks like a fun Saturday!

Anyways - best sleep!

Feel sick im stressing so much :(

Oh and a client asked me out - vile! And he was up for assaulting an ex!! The joys!

Cx

Oh no Carly, things seem to be going from bad to worse for u at mo. Some people just don't think of others do they. It frustrates me sooo much!! Hope ur not as stressed. Big cuddles xxxx

God... Friends can be dead selfish sometimes. Unreal. Ugh... Bit creepy about the client eh? Doesn't sound like a nice lad...
Hope you have an okay weekend hon, we're here if you need a chat or rant ok? XxX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back