ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Ahh bless ya my lovely!! You are working so hard, sounds really tough! Do you get overtime for all these hours? Hope you manage to find some time around Christmas to have some 'you' time! Hope you have fun shopping, shame about your friend inviting her Mum eek!! Have a nice weekend xx

Thanks everyone :D love u all...

Had a lovely shopping trip - ended up just me and my friend... we were meant to set off at 7.30 but I slept in - was in serious trouble! (plus I had complained about time... lol).... but we had an amazing day - we arrived at 9.30am and didn't leave till 7.15pm... was shattered.... got lots of pressies to be wrapping! Got a busy week too... visiting my gran tomorrow and wrapping her pressies and starting mine... have a trial to prep for Friday (in Crown Court so stressing!!)

Hoping I get an interview for the course (and find out before christmas ideally....)

Food is going ok... used all my weeklies (but had planned to) so 5 days to WI to see if I can stay on track... of to gym in morning....

On call tomorrow... can't be bothered but need pennies lol....

I don't get paid for overtime at all... only get money for out of hours police station call outs but its not worth the 2 hour round trip!! xx

Well im bk to being angry at the gym - think I mentioned that we complained a few months bk about the crap parking, nightmare to book/cancel classes and lack of equipment at classes!! Well they made all these promises... And this morning we went and there was no parking and when we finally got parked after waiting 20 mins there was no equipment to do the class we booked! We complained again and are seeing manager tomorrow... This time we will get our refund! Been to two other guns and we will hopefully look around and join somewhere new tomorrow!!

This week is fairly quiet.. Except for trial stress but after that I have too many events to fit within pps :( wine n DVDs sat, Indian Monday, work (our office) Christmas lunch (if i escape court) wed and nandos and cinema wed eve, then work (whole firm) Christmas party fri eve, night out in Manchester and various meals out the sat/sun, meal or drinks with friends Monday, then Christmas eve meal and drinks then Christmas then nye in Glasgow....... Lol - not sounding good for my weight... Was hoping to lose but thinking maintaining will be a miracle!!

Will just try to go to gym when I can (hopefully a new one!) ... And try not to let work get me down... I had a stressful dream last night about work/teaching etc :(

Anyways... Off to my grans to do Christmas wrapping :D (hope i dont get called to work "touch wood") no signal there so will try to catch up later/ Monday

Xxxx

Hi All

I have been thinking about our next meet up... We are thinking Liverpool in May time.... will that be ok? What date is best in May for people? And can people do Liverpool - we decided that central is best because some of us are right up North and some are far south so central seems sensible... and it's generally cheaper in the middle.... hope that more of you can come this time... we will have an awesome time whoever makes it xxxx

I hope to meet the next meet :) depending on when my final exams are I should be free around the end of May! I can get final dates after Xmas!

Yay :) we will book about 3 months before to get cheapness when trains come out etc. x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Work till 8.30... Home at 9.30 :( fed up!!!

Annoyed at parents - getting kicked out of my room next weekend for their friends - they don't understand why this bothers me.... Grrr - too tired to rant!!

Annoyed at friend - she decided to invite her mother on our shopping trip - She's strict and I feel nervous around her and to top it off when I asked to sit up front coz I get car sick I was told her mum does too ... Wtf?! looks like a fun Saturday!

Anyways - best sleep!

Feel sick im stressing so much :(

Oh and a client asked me out - vile! And he was up for assaulting an ex!! The joys!

Cx

Hello just thought id pop in to say hi and maybe steal some ideas, Don't stress hun you will make yourself I'll and it's not worth it, this did make me laugh this is my luck not the nice normal blokes I get the drunks or old men but hey we must still have it ha ha!

Hehe :) thanks for stopping by! I will get no to posting diary in Jan :) xx

Liverpool sounds great for a meet up. Love that city. Awesome for a pissup.

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hehe :) thanks for stopping by! I will get no to posting diary in Jan :) xx

January? Xxx

Defo come join us Anj :D

Claire - not posting diary at mo... just hoping to maintain and gonna be bk to it 100% as of 2nd Jan :D looking forward to it lol xx

oH I SEE, everyone seems to be doin this at the mo, spose its christmas afterall hehe ...... good luck :cool:;)

Haha! Im a bit annoyed at myself! Need to stop eating! Lol! So excited to be going for a curry tomorrow :) and Christmas party Friday and Manchester at weekend :) yipee xx

Think we are all in this humour really Carly. I'm just trying not to put on the dreaded 'christmas 7'. My leader told us that last year someone in one of her classes put on 18lb in the 2 weeks there was no classes!

Wow!! Hope it's not that bad... 5 in 3 weeks do far :(

Feeling down and lonely... Sick of being single... So stressed with work I want to cry all the time.. And topped off with money stress and car insurance :( I'll snap out of it xx

Carly man, we so need to meet up and go out on the pull before liverpool. Win. :) xxx

Think we are all in this humour really Carly. I'm just trying not to put on the dreaded 'christmas 7'. My leader told us that last year someone in one of her classes put on 18lb in the 2 weeks there was no classes!

OMG !!!! 18LB ... that is crazyyyy !!!! she must have eaten a fridge or two :eek::eek: .......... Being someone who isnt allowed to over-indulge (obvious reasons) ive always treated christmas like any other time of year .. christmas is a silly reason to put loads of weight on for ........ should all be in moderation but some ppl seriously think the worlds guna end, the way they eat :eek:........

Back