ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

18lbs? wow, didn't even think that was possible :eek: Xx

Wen my mate went to America for a two week holiday she gained a stone ..... its crazy what ppl can eat in the space of a few weeks .... hehe xxx

Hehe ... too much temptation about everywhere :rolleyes:

18lb omfg!!Must have eaten literally everything in sight! Last year i put on 3lb and i was devoed! haha, i have lost 60+ pound this year though deffo not gonna ruin it with a few days binge eating!

Carly hun why dont you do your diary for the next two weeks you could easy lose 5lb+??? Then you wont feel as bad or upset x x x

Nicola87 said:
18lb omfg!!Must have eaten literally everything in sight! Last year i put on 3lb and i was devoed! haha, i have lost 60+ pound this year though deffo not gonna ruin it with a few days binge eating!

Carly hun why dont you do your diary for the next two weeks you could easy lose 5lb+??? Then you wont feel as bad or upset x x x

I agree ... Dont let xmas spoil your goals carly xxx

And well done nicola ... You lost half of a person .... That is a bloody fab achievement ... Dont blame ya not wanting to ruin it all for xmas xxxx

Waow well done Nicola, and girls I think you've put into perspective for me. I'm gonna stop this nonsense now, no more rubbish today and back to being sensible and good to myself. Thanks xxxx

Carly we can do it. On track from now to Christmas day we could easily loss another 5lb (maintain for me), COUPLE of extra treats Christmas day and enjoy ourselves, then back to it, another 4lb before new years eve. Thats 9lb!!!! We can do it. I know I'd rather be smaller than eat another flake......xxxxxx

MrsLmc said:
Waow well done Nicola, and girls I think you've put into perspective for me. I'm gonna stop this nonsense now, no more rubbish today and back to being sensible and good to myself. Thanks xxxx

Carly we can do it. On track from now to Christmas day we could easily loss another 5lb (maintain for me), COUPLE of extra treats Christmas day and enjoy ourselves, then back to it, another 4lb before new years eve. Thats 9lb!!!! We can do it. I know I'd rather be smaller than eat another flake......xxxxxx

Love this fighting talk laura! Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels ....... You can still treat yourselves ...& You got your weeklies ... Xxxx

I put on 10 pounds last may aftr a rwo week all incluaive hol. I was so discusted with myself n it took ages to get bk off. Nt letting it happen again!

Hi All

I have pulled it back a bit... just so hectic with work and so stressed... I have two nights out this weekend - Friday is 3 course work meal and drinks... sat and sun in Manc with someone else cooking and lots of drink... then out for meal wed/ fri next week - can all be limited as much as possible.. will do my very best :D x

Yeah its a hectic time christmas ain't it hon? Just do the best you can and hopefully we can keep any gains to a minimum and maybe even STS over crimbo :) hugs xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

*Claire-Bear* said:
I agree ... Dont let xmas spoil your goals carly xxx

And well done nicola ... You lost half of a person .... That is a bloody fab achievement ... Dont blame ya not wanting to ruin it all for xmas xxxx

I agree I'm still trying even though it's Xmas the only thing I will say is when I go out drinking although I'm more aware of what I'm drinking now I don't count points as such I just eat well in the day drink and the start again the next day as I think we still have to have fun! I'm also saving my weeklies for my two Xmas dos so it should all work out.

just checking in on you sweetie, you can do it :D

i'm going to try and stay the same over christmas like many others, my mum doesn't help though.
i do a party on boxing day and i was helping her shop yesterday, she said what about these profiteroles, i said no i'm going to get the weightwatchers eclairs cos everybody likes them, besides they are much less points and twice as big, she said yeah but it's christmas :confused:

Last edited:
Have a nice fun time, you wee social butterfly :D
Want to hear all the goss from Friday, and hope you're having a fun time out tonight!!x

HELLLLOOOO!!

Had a lovely party - was far too drunk! lol.... was so fun.. met my friend in town and had a right good night with her friends :D - one is soooo cute but taken... why are they all taken?! lol

Put some pics on fb... and a couple more on here...

Had a good night on Sat too.. until the end where I ended up getting cross... was visiting a friend - ended up shouting because we met his friends and he ignored me ... and at one point a stranger came over to dance to me coz he noticed! lol!! So I shouted at him! oops... but still a really nice weekend...

Shame about the week ahead - full day trial Tues and Crown Court Friday... can't wait till 24th Dec :D This week is so busy work wise and socially.... Got dinners/ coffees/ cinema/ drinks - wooohooooo!!

Hope everyone is well... I STS on Friday :D

Got a right stress with Gym - they offered £13 each - disgusting - 6 months of gym useage we effectively lost - so cross... so still need to sort gym... and need to sort car insurance.... money money money!

Gonna set up new challenges for Jan and Easter soon if people want to join up :D xx

Challenges up n running xx

Ohhh well done on STS that is brilliant, especially for this time of the year and for being so mad busy.

Had to laugh at you shouting at the stranger hehe.

I'll have a look at the challenges and join, got a feeling I'll need too lol. And welcome to the couch to 5k challenge, looking forward to having more people on board xx

Yay :D

oops... just realised that didn't read right... I shouted at the friend.. me and the stranger had a right good boogy :D lol xx

Back