ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Food looks lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy! xx

:) thanks x

what is it with chocolate that makes us feel good. you're dinner sounds lovely.

Carly, only just caught up on your diary :) its busy in here hehe, WELL DONE on your loss, thats brilliant :D you star x x x

Rosie_Lee said:
what is it with chocolate that makes us feel good. you're dinner sounds lovely.

Mmm its linked to serotonin levels in the brain. Apparently melting chocolate in the mouth makes our heart rate increase more than a passionate kiss.

... Also it tastes frickin delish! :D

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oo u guys r torture! K need choc now! This torture n bacon sarnie smell all mornin in office! I am going mad!
X

MMmmmm your carbonara sounds nice, I may have to make some of that myself :) xx

Carbonara sounds amazing hun, going give that a try :) Hope you're having a nice day my lovely xxx

Carbonara is one of my faves.. and I am loving the morrisons GB - coz you can have just one little slice for your "fix" for 2pp :)

AND OMG! CHOC IS EVIL BUT I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT hehe

Well I had a bit of a depressing morning - horrid case... but then wangled the aft off as I have to work half my day off next week... so I hit town... got miserable coz I have no money... and then had nandos and girly cinema trip...

Feeling much more positive... I am still not loving my job at mo.. but I think part of it is location... so Manchester or New York here I come... gonna save and get experience for 18 months then the world is my oyster... plus when I move I want to be the new fabulous me :)

gonna post food now

Love u all muchly!!! xxx

Week 12: DAY 2 - Thursday 7th July 2011

* Daily ProPoints - 40
* Weekly ProPoints - 49

BREAKFAST
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits = 6pp

LUNCH
Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Wrap = 12pp
Curly Wurly = 3pp

DINNER
Nandos Pitta and Chips = 24pp

SNACKS

Ripple = 5pp (at cinema)

TOTAL PP: 50pp

Weeklies used: 10pp
Total weeklies used: 19/49pp

Earned 6AP (Day 8 of Level 3 of 30 Day Shred)
Total AP earned = 12AP
Total AP used = 0AP
xxxx

Aw i want me some nandos now i might got tomorrow, OH said i had choice i think il head there now :) Hope you had good time at cinemaa! x

DO IT!! i love love love nandos.. my friend doesn't understand! she said its not like a proper meal out...

Really want a proper curry out soon - have missed them.. will have to wait for a week where I am not out at weekend so I have spare weeklies hehe

I only have 2 days of the shred left :) xxx

Nandos is amazing. The frozen yoghurt dessert is so yum also! I really want a chinese, i know i can have one but part of me just wants to be really good and say no...its so hard though ha. Wow your doing so well with the shred, i need to get some exercise started i do zilch ha. xx

U should have a Chinese or nandos or whatever - u can be good and enjoy food xx

Carly you are doing so well! Have been reading your diary, and you really are inspiring, and soooooo helpful and supportive to others :) xx

I know what you mean about curry carly, id love to have one soon but would need probably all my weeklies cus id want naans and poppadoms and all the rest...mmm, its been a long time!

how much have u lost in total carly? and also nandoes is lovely i would eat it everyday if i could :) x

Carly move to Manchester then we can meet up for coffee and (ww friendly) cake!!! :D

They've just announced we are getting a nandos in Harrogate I'm a nandos virgin!!!

Ruth
X

Back