ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Oooh oooh! I have the week of 28th November off, but have weekends off anyway! Can I come pretty please??

I bloody love Manchester, might get a snowboard lesson in if my back is better :p lol xx

they usually have outdoor ice skating in november in the centre and a lovely christmas market, not sure of the days they start though.

Could I come? It's only 2 trains for me to Manchester!

Ruth
X

I've like to come if I can, 2 birthdays coming up in november but hopefully I can fit everything in hee hee :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I've like to come if I can, 2 birthdays coming up in november but hopefully I can fit everything in hee hee :) x

We should organise an Ireland meetup sometime too for northerners and southerners! :) x

I can't do November I am cruising but I no longer a WW'r anyhow x so enjoy ur meet up x ;-)

I'll be checking flights / sailings later...... xx

My guess would be a lot of people will be sharing hotel rooms. Cut down on costs.... x

Heather yes we could travel together....all depending on cost for me.... and I was also thinking of a "meet" somewhere here in Ireland it would be fab x
Carly hope your ok ....guess your still at work..x

jem3139 said:
Heather yes we could travel together....all depending on cost for me.... and I was also thinking of a "meet" somewhere here in Ireland it would be fab x
Carly hope your ok ....guess your still at work..x

Yeah I was thinking an Ireland meet would be good :) cost with me also ha xx

Lol feel free to come over, we'd love to have you... You'd have to live without asda or morrisons for a day or 2 unless you went up north haha! X

Love the Irish accent... Jaysus? When I hear us talking on tv or anything I'm like "THAT'S what we sound like?!" Haha! X

Back