ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

toothache! i got it for the first time just before christmas, it was absolutely awful, feel for you hun.

Hey carly, do you have to wear those weird wigs in court lol?!
Hope dentist goes ok :( xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol, isnt that the judge who bangs the hammer? or am i just thinkin of films?!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Lol, isnt that the judge who bangs the hammer? or am i just thinkin of films?!!

I dunno. Here in ireland the lawyers wear em too I think lol x

Hey :) Just popping in to say hope u have a good weekend away....enjoy ur meals out....dont stress too much about points :) Ul still loose next week xx

Hope your okay x

Hello All!

Dentist said my wisdom teeth haven't fully come through and so there is a bit of gum under which food has gone and there is an infection (which impressively is on both sides!!! - dentist was surprised!) - so she rinsed with this needle like thing and put in some medicine and then just painkillers and antibiotics! Back again for a check up next week. Pleased it's not serious! If I keep getting infections they may need to cut the gum away or remove the tooth... Eek!

Had a long day in the police station after that!! :( finally got set off at 9 and arrived at 10.30... Been chatting till now :D

Tomorrow is a trip to the Trafford Centre (with no money but the emergency credit card if there is something I "have to have" or 10 things I "have to have" in Primark - I love it and haven't been for probs over a year!!) - so will be a lunch out and then random bits for tea followed by slushy cocktails and milky cocktails... I thought it was more DVD based... Oh well ... With the curry planned for mon too ... I will just enjoy my weekend and see what my WI on Wed brings ... (my friend who has just joined is here too so hope she's not too perfect!!! Lol)

Yea Sarah if u are in Magistrates court no-one wears wigs but in Crown Court (which I have rights of audience for - most solicitors don't) you do - I don't own one yet but I will do someday :D

I will update probably on Monday if not before!

Have a brill weekend!! If anyone is in the Trafford Centre fb me and I will give u my mobile no :) xx

Hope ur teeth sort themselves out Hun x
N
Enjoy Trafford centre it's great x like all good shopping malls, have fun x

That's good that it wasnt more serious about the teeth. I have wisdom teeth but they're like juuust up and seen to be staying halfway in the gum so constant growing pains! Think dentist said I might have to get all my wisdom teeth out... Eeep..

Oh... So you might be wearing a wig in the future lol?! What is the point of those wigs? Its like time travel, going back to the 1800s lol!

Your weekend sounds like fun!! Enjoy it and enjoy the yummy curry on monday too :D x

Mmmmmm...... Curry.
And yay! for shopping.
I haven't had a good spending spree for ages. Im mostly refusing to buy anything until i can fit into a size 12 (although i need a dress for a wedding party in 5 weeks - ain't no way i will be a 12 by then).
And boooooo to naughty toothy pegs. Mine are still coming through and im 27!!!

Thanks all :) feeling naughty!!! Just gonna enjoy my weekend and will see what happens on Wed WI!

Wigs are supposed to protect ur identity but it's just old fashioned etc lol

Hope u all have an amazing weekend!!! Xx

Thats bad about ur teeth bt good it isnt somin worse! I hope it doesnt happen to me ! I have two threw and 2 mre on the way lol xx have a gd weekend enjoyyy !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm very torn! Being in skinny shops makes me want to be really good but shopping with no money is depressing and I wanna have a yummy lunch n join in with cocktails lol xx

Carly don't deprive urself u still have to have a life n have fun n one weekend of nice food n drinks isn't gonna stop u fron getting in them skinny shops. Look at me yday another Chinese 2nd week on the trot lol but it was worth it coz I enjoyed it n don't wanna feel like am missing out on stuff just coz am trying to loose weight il just try n do bit more exercise wen u can. Enjoy urself : ) xx

Thanks Jemma! This week is just busy! I'm not really gonna be home before WI to exercise... It's just coz Leeds is the end of the month too... I'll just go with the flow and get bk to it on Wed xx

Just think of all the AP ur earning walking round traff cen lol. I'm sure ul b fine on we'd but even if ur not itl b worth it coz ul have had a brill time n u can just b really good the week after ul b fine xx

i love the Trafford, there's no primark there tho :/ i go on holiday in 2 hours n sat here eating Magic Stars lol ... have a great weekend xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Thanks all :) feeling naughty!!! Just gonna enjoy my weekend and will see what happens on Wed WI!

Wigs are supposed to protect ur identity but it's just old fashioned etc lol

Hope u all have an amazing weekend!!! Xx

Ooooh I see... Now the wigs make sense lol..
Just enjoy your weekend hon, that's what I say! X

Back