ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Good luck for tomorrow!

.... And if I were you I wouldn't even think about telling work about you PGCE plans until you have an offer in your hand. Until then it's only an idea, when you get the offer it becomes real. You'll have more than enough time to give them the notice you have too - and then, if and only if, they've treated you well, you might think about giving them an early heads up so they can do some " succession management".

Thanks all :) had a crazy day! Got home from work at 8 then called straight bk out - nice 66 mile round trip twice today :s finally home at 11.30!

Shattered!! Eaten crap! Maybe avoid WI... Not decided lol xx

Have a weigh in, you may be suprised xxx

Good luck for tonight if you go xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck for WI if you go! I'm sure you'll do great you always do!! :D x

Good luck tonight if you decide to face the music lol... Might not be so bad? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Good luck!! x

Hello all! Put on 1 ... ok with that - totally deserved!! NEW WEEK NOW :D ... using most of weeklies tomorrow for nandos and pick n mix at cinema :D then a few spares for lunch out sat :D should be a good week! Gonna lose some serious weight lol... got a trial Thursday and Tuesday so gonna be a stressful week... aiming for gym thurs and sunday and will try n shred....

Probs wont get time to catch up today or tomorrow but will catch up thurs/fri :D Lots of love xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello all! Put on 1 ... ok with that - totally deserved!! NEW WEEK NOW :D ... using most of weeklies tomorrow for nandos and pick n mix at cinema :D then a few spares for lunch out sat :D should be a good week! Gonna lose some serious weight lol... got a trial Thursday and Tuesday so gonna be a stressful week... aiming for gym thurs and sunday and will try n shred....

Probs wont get time to catch up today or tomorrow but will catch up thurs/fri :D Lots of love xx

A pound is nothing hun x like u say new wk now, n u can get rid! I reckon u will do 4-5lb next wk! Have a gud wk love, hope u dont get too stressed!
Take care xx

Yay for a small gain hun.. U'll hav that off in no time.. Take some of the faith we have in ya, and put it in yerself.. Ur amazing and you CAN do this.. And u hav us to support ya along the way..
Enjoy nando's.. Hav a bite for me :D

Good luck for this coming week Carly x

What do you have at Nando's? I usually have the chicken pitta with rice and coleslaw :)

Hi hun
Hope ur doing ok, have a nice wkend
Xx

Hey all

So sorry for being AWOL... can't be bothered to post diary... will start again on Wed!! Hope you are all well... will catch up with all your diaries tomorrow when I have a bit more time... :D

Well it has been a crazy busy week and honestly I am trying to sleep more.. I usually spend an hour each night catching up with you guys but this often means I only get 6 hours sleep and unfortunately something has to give - I am getting drowsy when driving which is scary and not good! So I will try to come online every day but realistically may not be on that often... hope you will all still stick around!

Here is a bit of a summary of this week:

1. Work - after last week's "you are taking over the department" chat I had a proper chat early on in the week - felt a little better after it but still confused... and then towards the end of the week things got really cacky - basically my boss takes my cases off me and prevents me opening files/ earning bonus and earning out of hours payments as much as he can - felt like walking out... I had been confused about whether I was wrong for thinking about teaching - but after talking to a good friend today I realised my doubts weren't related to the actual job... I was worried about the risk of not having a job at the end of teaching... and worried about still living at home aged 30... but I as I said before TEACHING IS ME - so I will do it!!

2. Love life - got really upset early on in the week - me and my ex are trying to stay friends - and I am not sure who is following the drama lol... but long story short - I broke it off.. he eventually got someone new .. I got jealous and was seriously annoyed that he didn't man up and tell me!... and I told him I still don't want him back... he sulked.. he went back to Afghanistan as my friend - early this week I found out he is yet again seeing someone without telling me.... I don't want him back - but I do expect my friends not to keep things from me... anyways there were tears.. but I am calm again now.... I will be seeing him tomorrow (been planned for weeks) - and the sad thing is I am kinda past caring - would like to be friends but know it wont be good friends...
Also there is a lad I have been kinda flirting with since last weekend... but I don't find him physically attractive - the attention has been nice but think I need to forget about fellas at the moment... have been feeling lonely and would love someone to cuddle... especially this time of year - fireworks night today - always wanted someone to stand behind me, arms round my waist etc.... and then Christmas... the Valentines.....BUT I don't love me and until I do I don't think anyone else will....

3. Friends - I have decided to stop being a walkover - friends have to earn my continued friendship - I will be strong and not be treated like crap - I deserve better - a few people lately have said I am too nice and too keen to see the good in people... well enough is enough... :D

4. Bridesmaid dresses - the plan is too start trying on in March/April - which still leaves 4 months before the wedding - I just hope that if I lose 2 or 3 dress sizes in between that they can be resized? This is the kick up the butt I need - no more messing around!

Enough waffle! Not been great this week but have been better than last week and have been to gym once and am going in the morning... hoping for a pound or two off :D Hugs to all xxxx

Well done Carly - a heart to heart with oneself is the hardest but I think you have made all the right decisions for the right reasons - ex's & staying friends is a hard one I once found I did it for me so I felt better about finishing with him - in time contact was lost & I felt better. Friends have to do their equal share to deserve to be called a friend so you are as important as they are if you feel they don't treat you that way they are not friends but users. You are such a lovely person you only deserve GOOD friends. You will be able to have a lovely dress, just tell the shop you are losing weight - very few dresses cannot be altered to accommodate this so it will be lovely. As for a partner - it will happen when you least expect it, I do understand your comment about needing to love yourself first, if I wasn't with my hubby (21years together, 17 married, 1 daughter of 13) I currently would not think anyone would want me but it's true it's not size genuine partners look at it's your personality - I will wait patiently for my invite to your wedding - it will happen :) you are AMAZING xxxxx

Back