ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hello ladies!!

Welcome back Sarah!!

Hi Sue1958 - how much do you hope to lose? do u enjoy ww so far?

The meet was brilliant - we had an absolutely lovely time :D ate a bit too much... drank a bit too much and have 5 days to pull it back ;) I met Nikki (sparkles) on the train at 9ish on Sat (lovely goss on train!)... then we met Jackie (Jackieb - and her Norm!) and Emma (Minxymoo) at 11ish on Manchester Station - checked into hotel and had a bit of a chat... then off to Pizza Express for yummy lunch :D then introduced Jackie and Norm to Krispy Kreme... before hitting Primark (omg - how busy?! treated ourselves - some more than others - oops!)... then coffee in costa...then off to the Christmas markets (bit pricey but pretty!)... then we collected Ruth (Trefoil) from station - all went to hotel to freshen up... then off to "Alibi" for cheap and delicious pub grub followed by 2 for 1 cocktails... pottered back to hotel were merry and had a bit more gossip before crashing.... next day sees us at Wetherspoons for some yummy brekkie... then of course we had to introduce Ruth to Krispy Kreme! Then Primark (again! lol)... Drop Ruth off... then Nikki... then I met my friend Alex (kind of an ex - was nice to see him - still pretty as ever lol) - had a fruit cooler in starbucks then went to cinema to see tower heist (good film!)... then delivered safely to station ... and despite delayed train safely home by 10.30.... work done on train and loads more since I got home.. off to bed soon after a fab weekend!!

xxxx

P.S - there are pics on here and fb!

Last edited:
U must!! :D oooo check out the pics - some funny ones! xx

WEEK 31: Day 2 - Saturday 19th November 2011

BREAKFAST
Belvita = 6pp

LUNCH
Pizza Express
Garlic Bread with Cheese = 11pp
Meatball Starter = 10pp
Krispy Kreme = 9pp

DINNER
Double Burger, Cheese and Bacon with Chips = 50pp
Cookie Pudding = 8pp

SNACKS
Cocktails x4 = 28pp
Skimmed Frappucino (been counting as 6pp (did think was low) but just checked and it's 16pp for creamy - doh! so won't be having again!!)

PPs Used = 138/38pp
Weeklies Used = 49/49pp

(-70pp)

APs Earned = 0AP (lots of walking??)
Total APs Earned = 0AP
APs Used = 0AP

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS
See big comment...

POSITIVES
1. Fabulous weekend
2. Yummy food
3. I didn't "lose control" - enjoyed self and back to it Monday!!

xxxx

WEEK 31: Day 3 - Sunday 20th November 2011

BREAKFAST
Wetherspoons Brekkie = 25pp

LUNCH
NONE - brekkie at 10.30ish

DINNER
BBQ Chicken and Bacon Roll = 17pp

SNACKS
Krispy Kreme = 9pp
Maltesers = 17pp
Haribo = 4pp

PPs Used = 78/38pp
Weeklies Used = 49/49pp

(-110pp)

APs Earned = 0AP (lots of walking???)
Total APs Earned = 0AP
APs Used = 0AP

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS
Fab weekend!! Stupid period started again today - looks like implant has stopped working - calling doc tomorrow... Up doing work till late - still worrying about tomorrow...

POSITIVES
1. Met lovely new friends :)
2. YUMMMMMYYYYY!
3. I am all planned and ready for next 4 days till WI!!

xxxx

Sounds like a great time was had!! Will check out the photos on laptop later! Defo see doc about that implant hon... What a pain though... Hope you're ok xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks ladies :) scales only 3lb up this morning lol x

Glad you all had a great time :) Don't worry you'll be fine for weigh in. What matters is that you enjoyed yourself. Food sounds yummy xxxxx

Where are the photos. :(

Good luck for WI Carly!! Fingers crossed for you :) xx

How long u had the implant hun?

Ive had it a year and a half now... and for the first nine months i had my period twice a month but its normal now! I think it just takes ages for your body to work properly with it.. if its real bad t doc can give u pills that will help bring u back to normal while not having to get it taken out x x

WEEK 31: Day 3 - Sunday 20th November 2011

BREAKFAST
Wetherspoons Brekkie = 25pp

LUNCH
NONE - brekkie at 10.30ish

DINNER
BBQ Chicken and Bacon Roll = 17pp

SNACKS
Krispy Kreme = 9pp
Maltesers = 17pp
Haribo = 4pp

PPs Used = 78/38pp
Weeklies Used = 49/49pp

(-110pp)

APs Earned = 0AP (lots of walking???)
Total APs Earned = 0AP
APs Used = 0AP

THOUGHTS/COMMENTS
Fab weekend!! Stupid period started again today - looks like implant has stopped working - calling doc tomorrow... Up doing work till late - still worrying about tomorrow...

POSITIVES
1. Met lovely new friends :)
2. YUMMMMMYYYYY!
3. I am all planned and ready for next 4 days till WI!!

xxxx

Back