ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Food Diary (28/155lb)

Hello lovely :) glad to see you back on plan and posting diaries again, im back too! good luck with your portfolio! you can definetely plan all your meals out in to your weeklies if you are careful :) xxx

it is gonna take a few hours and that's if I get my head back into it... lol

I have to decide by middle of month.. so basically gonna wait till after the exam/ portfolio and then decide for defo.... because the current company paid for them... lol

xx

Carly, diary sounds yummy! You sound very motivated .... I love it! Xxx

Thanks girls!!! Just finished work... Was a slog to finish and then to force myself to proof read it lol! Cx

Well done hunni xx

Hope your keeping well chick :) Well done on being so positively back on track - menus are looking great :) Keep up the good work xx

Thanks everyone :D x

Wednesday 4th January 2012

BREAKFAST
125ml Mango and Passionfruit Innocent Smoothie = 2pp
Crumpets x2 and Flora Extra Light = 6pp

LUNCH
Cheese and Ham Toastie = 10pp
Packet of Mini Oreos = 3pp

DINNER
Toast and Spread = 10pp
Chocolate Cake= 7pp

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp (plus extras used on NYE/NYD)

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (repaying the deficit caused by NYE/NYD)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I completed my portfolio
2. I am ate cake within pp
3. I had a busy but successful day

Well I started in the office at 9.00am for my first day back .. and didn't leave till 1am!! Then I did an hour of dictation when I got home... Was a crazy busy day but I dealt with it really well and felt good about it all... still fairly sure I will move jobs.... Obviously didn't make it to gym... and didn't have my tea till I got home...

xxx

Thursday 5th January 2012

BREAKFAST
Toast and Spread = 8pp

LUNCH
Cheese and Ham Toastie = 10pp
Packet of Mini Oreos = 3pp

DINNER
Maggi So Juicy Chicken and Wedges = 14pp
Kit Kat = 3pp

PP USED = 38/38pp
WEEKLIES USED = 49/49pp (plus extras used on NYE/NYD)

APs EARNED = 0AP
TOTAL APs EARNED = 20AP
TOTAL APs SPENT = 20AP (repaying the deficit caused by NYE/NYD)

POSITIVES/THOUGHTS
1. I survived a long day at work...
2. I ate within dailies :D
3. I am going for a curry tomorrow :D

Another long day... worked till 7.30 and then got home by 8.30pm...no gym again... feeling angry because I promised I would try hard to leave work on time... not paid enough to do these stupid hours... changing to the new firm might improve this even if just the travel...

I am realising that I am too much of a perfectionist... and strive for a clear desk.... hmmmmm

I really wanted to get 3 c25k sessions in but I am out for curry tomorrow with my Aunt and Uncle... can do one on sat... but are you allowed to do two in a row? I could do Sunday..... Can't do Monday ... could do Tuesday... Got a class booked for Sat morning anyway and planning to go to gym sun anyways.. got classes booked Tues, Wed, Thurs too...

Been on the scales... I was 17 stone 12 last Friday morning.... by the re-start of diet Monday morning I was 18 stone 7..... tonight I am 18 stone 2... I am not hopeful that I will even be in the 17s tomorrow... didn't want to gain for my first week.... And I am realising I will still be a fat bridesmaid... I suppose looking anything better than I do now is an improvement... just gonna have to work really hard :D

xxx

take iit all week by week Carly..I think you are always way too hard on yourself....you say you will have a gain this week, when in actual fact you are showing a 5lb loss since Monday....5lb in a week is awesome! I dont know about you or others but for when, if Im too hard on myself, or if Im stressing the whole time about how much Im gonna lose in a week, it sends me straight to the kitchen. Dont take offence but its a new year, and you should chill a little :) you work realyl hard, and you are trying really hard to shift the weight...nobody can ask any more of you! My motto has always been if you can honestly say you have tried your BEST....then thats good enough :)

Hope you got a nice result in wi... any loss is a GOOD thing...even half a pesky lb! Keep smiling and if Ive caused any offence Im really sorry, it wasnt ever meant to :D

Carly do your scales need a new battery?? Just those weights seem mad to me..
And I completely agree with Dinx.. You are WAY too hard on yourself.. 10 times out of 10 its unwarranted!! You work SO hard and ridiculous hours.. Most would give up in your situation as it'd be the easy out.. But you stick at it.. Give yerself credit.. xxx

Hi Carly, this is what I get when I read your messages:- inspiration/energy/motivation/ amazement/regularly you make me cry (only because I really wish I could give you a real hug) I have been struggling since before Christmas but I come on here daily (I read quite a few people's threads on here) but you really are an amazing lovely person - so thank you for being you. I wish I had the confidence to write my own diary on here but worried someone who knows me will read it & laugh! So I will continue to keep upto date with your diaries but as everyone has said don't beat yourself up so much as you are doing GREAT - huge hugs xxxx

WELL DONE Carlyyyyyy :bighug:

Back