Caroline, Suseka and Picklednut get swinging them bells

Hello ladies, sorry I've been AWOL! Ive been really poorly and not done any exercise since beginning of the month. I'm currently struck down with a bad chesty cough and stinky head cold so don't have any lung capacity. I think when I feel up to it I'm just going to start back at the very beginning with Wk1. Which order are you supposed to do the routine I can't remember it's been that long! X

I think you can do it in whatever order you want really, there's no specific order you have to follow.

Nice to have you back Picklednut and sorry to hear you've been poorly. It's probably a good idea for you to start from week 1 again -and, as Caroline says, there's no order to it. Good luck with the restart though and I reckon you'll get into it again quite quickly.

Caroline - I'm with you on the 'slow weight losses down', as you'll see from my stats I've think I've suffered the same. I'm not going to lose much this week either, having been off plan for two days (Son's visit and lots of merriment :))

To be honest I'm not sure what to do. I want to do a 2nd round and keep up the KB momentum, but I also want to see good weight losses each week - otherwise there's little point on being on a VLCD. I'll give myself a break this week and decide next weekend.

I'm feeling quite miserable anyway at the moment - as I always do when my son leaves - so I'm definitely not in a 'decision making' mindset right now.

Back