Snack a Jacks - 1

Tea
8 Fish Fingers - 2
New Pots - 0
Broccoli - 0

Snacks
Snack a Jack - 1

Total - 8

First day went pretty well. Only slip up i had was when a colleague went out to get me a jacket pot and fetched it back covered in cheese. Since i wasn't sure on the amounts i have allowed 4 units and kept my fingers crossed!

Yay, you've started. Just read through your menu and it looks great. wow 8 fishfigers. There are not many diets you can have that many fishfingers on are there. :D Don't worry about the jacket potato and the cheese, I am sure that in the grand scheme of things that one error wont make the slightest bit of difference.

I look forward to hearing about your progress. (also let us know how your mum is doing too)

Take care

wow 8 fishfigers. There are not many diets you can have that many fishfingers on are there. :D

I know! I'm completely addicted to Fish Fingers so was chuffed to death to be able to eat eight. Mind you i'm hoping as i start to lose weight my desire for loads of food will also drop and i'll be happy with the standard 4 Fish Fingers

I love fish finger sandwiches:D

This diet gets more appealing everyday;)

8 fish fingers!!!! YAY my dreams have just come true. :)

I've started today and am looking forward to having fish fingers for tea tomorrow now!!

Day Two - 14/08/07

Breakfast
Cup of Coffee - 0
Frosties - 0
Small Banana - 0

Snacks
Barbeque Snack a Jacks - 1

Dinner
2 Weetabix - 0.5
Strawberries - 0

Tea
8 Fish Fingers - 2
New Pots - 0
Broccoli - 0

Snacks
Quavers - 2
2 Delmonti Strawberry Ice Lolly's - 1

Water
2 Litres

Total - 7.5

Yesterday was a bit of a strange one for me. A hour before i left work i started to develop a headache so instead of going shopping for tonight's tea i went straight home. I felt a bit better by the time i got home so i opted for the same meal as yesterday since all the stuff was so readily availble and then i went to bed to try and kill off the remains of my headache. Woke up at 9.30pm feeling really miffed as it was never my intention to fall asleep and completely starving! So the snacks listed after tea were all consumed between 9.30pm and 1.00am which is when i finally started to feel tired again! Still at least i'm still within my units for the day!

Sarah,

I hope your headache has all cleared up now. Poor you :(

At the end of the day you were still under your allowence so don't worry too much about the 'snacks' you still had a decent breakfast, lunch and dinner, and you will still lose weight :D

Hope you have a good day.

Good on you for staying within your units. I had a headache yesterday- nothing too bad just niggly. I wondered if I had carb withdrawl in reverse as i'd had so many bowls of cereal!!

Good luck for today :)

How's it gone today Sarah? Hope you are feeling ok and everything in unit land is fine and dandy!! :)

Headache is fine now thank you. It was a real killer though!

Day Three - 15/08/07

Breakfast
Cup of Coffee - 0
2 Weetabix - 0.5
Strawberries - 0

Dinner
Small Tin Sainsbury's Extra Lean Stewed Steak - 2.5
Jacket Pot - 0
Small Banana - 0

Tea
Half Jar Dolmio Light - 0.5
Quorn Mince - 0
Pasta - 0.5
8 Fish Fingers - 2
Jacket Pot - 0

Supper
Delmonte Strawberry Fruit Double - 0.5

Water
2.5 Litres

Total - 7.5

Okay so i know what your thinking; "Why are fish fingers on her list again!" I assure you i'm not totally obsessed :D Last night i decided to try something different so on my way home from work i stopped at Tescos and got a packet of Quorn Mince and some Dolmio Light Bolognaise Sauce. I love spag bol made with lean beef mince and had been assured i wouldn't be able to tell the difference once the sauce was on it. Well i could tell the difference but i could :jelous: I soldiered on but just couldn't do it. But since i felt i had eaten enough of it to count as a meal i included it in my points and then when i started to feel hungry i reached for the old faithfuls!

Last edited:
I know what you mean about the spag bol made with quorn mince. It's hideous. I've had it a couple of times but its not the same. To me it was really dry and the texture was weird, although I do normally like quorn. I think a couple of ounces of real minced beef is only 2.5 units or something like that, so although you can't have a ton of meat on your plate, it might just hit the spot if your fancying spag bol. And you've just gotta love those fishfingers.....lol

Glad you're ok!! although - i think you might turn into a fish finger soon!!! LOL :D

I'm not a fan of quorn mince. I find it too mushy with sauce added and too dry on it's own!! The quorn pieces are ok though so maybe they could substitute the mince - although it's not really spag bol then is it!! LOL i'm rubbish at cooking. :)

Hey,

I'm a CDer just having a nose at this thread but couldn't resist a reply. Quorn sausages make the BEST sausage casserole .... they soak up all the juice and flavour and are divine!!!

OOohhhh how I can't wait to be off SS, up the CD plans and maintaining to have some .... drrooolll!!!

Loving the look of this plan btw - sounds like you are all going great guns. Keep it up
xxx

Hi Princess Farkie - i actually quite like quorn sausages so i might think about making a sausage casserole.

Midnight Sparkles - i completely agree with you about the texture. There's just something not right :jelous:

Boofaloo - I know what you mean about turning into a fish finger but i am checking myself regularly for signs of orange skin or breadcrumbs:D

Hey carrott-tit,

Please do let me know when you're having sausage casserole .... have a big bite for me!! Yummy!!

Can't wait to see how you get on with your first WI!
xx

Back