Carvery lunch and pud

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Frumpy Mummy, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Can anyone help me pp the following please, went out for carvery lunch for my nans birthday and I had 1 slice pork, 1 slice beef, 1 slice gammon, 2 small new pots, 2 small roast pots, 2 tbsps cauliflower cheese, cabbage, carrot, swede and gravy. I left the fat off the meat. Then I was really naughty and had apple and cherry crumble and 1 scoop plain ice cream :sigh:

Ive worked main meal out to 20pp but any help would be welcomed and ive no idea for pud apart from 3pp for ice cream :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Anyone :confused:

Even for the cherry and apple crumble would help :confused:

4. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When i searched the apple and cherry crumble on esource, it only gave values for apple crumble. These ranged from 7 to 11 so i would be careful and maybe go for 10 points.

I think 20 for the meal is a pretty safe figure too. :)

5. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Thanks Nat

Looks like im on rations till mon weigh in then! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.