Celebrating bday on S&S

RebekahR

Gold Member
Hii guys

I know its really important as part of changing our lifestyles to no longer think FOOD = CELEBRATE

So what have you done to celebrate your bday/special occasions on SS??

Be my bday on the 19th, so far I have planned to go to Nando with the kids for a bite, and OH & I are talking about going to loch fyne for a nice fish supper (and all on plan hurrah!)

Will be really lovely to get new smaller clothes for the occasion, and no way am going off plan for it!!

Any other gemini's planning their SS safe bdays?? :) xxx

I had my Birthday a couple weeks ago and that was the day I restarted S&S after a few weeks break... celebrated with a cottage pie for dinner lol

I was off plan for my birthday as I took a break at Xmas / New Year and my birthday falls then but if I wanted a meal out I would have done the same as you. That's what I do when I want a meal out in general to be honest. I don't eat out all the time but nor do I forego special occasions either. Making the diet fit with my life was important as I have been on it for the long haul.

I'm planning on sticking till September time. We had planned on going for cake, but think I will stick a fish supper!

I'm having a week off for my birthday! :)

Back