Hello guys just though i would start a Diary to keep my self motivated

Wednesday 28th day 1- 11am bananna shake
3pm leek and potatoe soup
7pm strawberry shake
9 glasses of water

must drink more water .

was starving come 9pm so went to bed early

but stuck to diet yeahhhhhhh:D:D:D:D

I weighed in at 18stone 7 lbs grrrr but its ok makes me even more determined...today got myself volvic minerla water 1.5l so i can have two of those a day therefore getting my full water intake...

need to find something to do thats does not involve food!

good idea Charley - keeping a diet diary is helping me no end. It means there is someone else to answer to kind of and that helps keep you on track :)

The drinking doesn't just have to be water either if you struggle drinking it - you can have black tea, black coffee, herbal teas (as long as they aren't flowery ones I think) - that kind of thing. Why don't you add in a few cups of tea and then down a glass of water with it just before you drink it. You really do want to keep the fluid intake up - 2 1/4 litres doesn't include the water to make your shakes and is the absolute minimum you should be having. Without it the shakes are too concentrated in your system and as I said elsewhere I ended up with a suspected kidney stone that the doctors think was because I didn't drink enough last time I did this. This time I'm hitting 3 litres a day. It's hard when you first start but your body will adjust to it pretty quickly and you'll find it easy to drink if you put your mind to it.

Good luck and keep up the good work - a few more days and it will get a whole lot easier and you will see the weight falling off which helps motivate you like you wouldn't believe :)

Thanks Mifford...i got my 1.5 litre bottle water and once i refil that i know in on track ...liking idea about tea, i got some green tea to try and drink i will have this late afternoon i do struggle with the water but instead of having 14 cups have two botles of 1,5 litres does not seem like a lot thanks for support , how much have you lost and when did you start yr CD? x

Hey, how is today going? The water thing defiantely does get easier, it becomes second nature after a while. And you don't have to go to the loo every five seconds after a couple of weeks.

Hey, how is today going? The water thing defiantely does get easier, it becomes second nature after a while. And you don't have to go to the loo every five seconds after a couple of weeks.

lol..the loo thing is crazy i went to the loo 12 times yesterday !!! but im happy happy happy i just discovered how i like my shakes they are beautiful with 400ml of water not grainy at all im having the vanilla one right now and it taste like ice cream mmmmmmmmm nice :D:D very satisfyimng indeed. x x

Some of them are just gorgeous, I love the Toffee and Walnut ones. It does calm down but having said that I have been 4 times already today. Ha ha. Well worth it though and think of all the extra excercise

Some of them are just gorgeous, I love the Toffee and Walnut ones. It does calm down but having said that I have been 4 times already today. Ha ha. Well worth it though and think of all the extra excercise

good point must be burning a few calories keep going to the loo....lol its great feeling ...i do howwver feeli a little low know but think thats beacuse my work has slowed doen at work but keeping mind strong :D

Hiya - I have only been back on CD for a week and have lost 7lbs my first week on SS+. I did do the diet in January last year though and stuck it out for about 10 weeks until I had to go on antibiotics so had to eat with them and that was it I couldn't get back into it. I lost about 37lbs that time though. I have regained around 20 of them back because I had an undiagnosed thyroid problem - it was insane, I gained 10lbs in 2 weeks while following 1,000 and exercising 5 times a week!! So now I am on the proper medication I'm going to get myself back down to where I want to be again and hopefully this time if the drs get their bit right I should be able to maintain it. Actually I rephrase that - I WILL maintain it!

I love the toffee and walnut shakes too - my CDC tells me I'm the first person she's met who does because everyone else she deals with hates them. Horses for courses I guess lol

Well done so far and keep going - and just remember every time you have to go pee that's more water retention disappearing which is more off the scales this week :)

soo right the more i pee the more cals i burn ... love shakes but my mind keep drifting to food...im trying to control it

I love the toffee and walnut shakes too - my CDC tells me I'm the first person she's met who does because everyone else she deals with hates them. Horses for courses I guess lol

No way, they are amazing. How strange.

The food thoughts for me have just been something I have had to control, they never go away for me but I also do SS+ which makes that a little easier.

i will try Coffee and walnut next week and tell u if this is to my liking ....lol, do yo have it hot or cold?

I have them all cold but it probably would be nice hot. You will be so happy in week three when you can have bars, they are the best thing in the whole world. They keep me going on this diet and make it so much easier when you are out and about.

hello Guys today is my 14 day i was suppose to be getting weighed tomorrow but my CDC has moved my WI to Mondays know so wontbe getting weighed till then.. im ok about it just means 12 days weighin as suppose to 7 can i handle it think so :) x x

Hello my Cambridge pals ...

just got from W.i lost 10.5lbs thats 26lbs in 3 weeks soooo over the moon...woooho... x x

Just been reading your diary - you're doing great!!
You must be really pleased.

Thanks Shanny and Mrs N

so far soo good i am feeling alittle tired today butgues after all these good days gotta have a bad one still sticking to SS but not feeling enthusiatic today ..x

Day 21 on SS 18.05.2010 ....I am feeling like crap today i need to pick myself up i wont fail this plan ( i hope) but how do i get my mojo back????? is it because its week 3 and this is normal happenings?
i dont now got yoga tonight maybe that will help

Really hope this pass!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Day 22 on SS ...19th May 2010 woohooo feeling a lot better today ...weird!when I go to sleep early i wake up very tired and a little grunpy where as when i went to bed later last night and woke up wanting to sing all the way to work...lol feelinng slim today ..ok i know im 16stone 9 lbs but I feel loads better i cooked a meal yesterday for my partner to celebrate my 21 days on CD he was chuffed i never tasted the food which was weird as i didntthink i could cook without tasting but he said its was very very nice and while we sat at the table with candles and a jar of water and ice i had my lovey beautiful veg soup so far so good.

Back