Charley's CD diary started 28th April 2010

Morning mate

Hope that you are well and looking forward to a great weekend

T
x

Yes Thanks had another great weekend cheers earhow you doing?

I am doing fine - restarted CD this morning so trying to glug that water.. 1 tetra down and going ok so far !!

have a great day

day one is just as good as day 51 let me know how u get on chick x

so this week after getting weighed lost 4lbs :) wooohoo only 9lbs to go and i will have lost 100lbs :) im flet a little craving last night for food first time the whole journey but im ok now i had a word with my brain and told her off for playing tricks on me its now day 63 and offically my 9th week i say bring on week 10! :) also if i loose another 2.5lbs i would of lost 4 stone with the CD plan in 10 weeks !!!!

you doing brilliantly hun, you will look fab at the weddings :)

100lbs is amazing!! You`re doing so well :D Well done Xxxxx

Well done on your WI mate - you are doing so well - it's incredible ... I bet you feel like a new person !

T
x

i do dont worry will be posting wedding pictures i not been to the gym for over 2 weeks whoch is great still lossing at a great rate gues i may start gym again when i getto target give me something elese to work on x

100lbs is amazing!! You`re doing so well :D Well done Xxxxx

lol...yes thanks i feel like a star! hey how you doing from pics can see your still shrinking are you at target now? heard thats the hardest bit. x

stunning results, absolutely stunning. You're one of the people I now follow here, I look at your tumbling figures and think you are incredibly inspirational.

stunning results, absolutely stunning. You're one of the people I now follow here, I look at your tumbling figures and think you are incredibly inspirational.

thanks very much its good to have such great support ... are u on SS also? and how you doing? im going to a festival this weekend lookingforward to seeing some cousins i have not seen since losing this 6and half stone you have any mini targets? x

Morning

Hope that you had a good weekend at the festival with your cousins and that everyone was amazed at your weight loss

T
x

Hello Festival was wicked wicked wicked my family reckon im tooo thin....lol but think thats was a bit a jealousy well didnt get weighed today my CDC is sick and im on holiday next week so will not be getting weiged again till 19th with will be my 12th week ...weird thats willalso be my ss+ week am i nervous .....yes yes yes ....hows yr week been?

talking about that my CDC seems upset with me as my Moms brought me 2 weeks supply off her ( she was sick thismorning) my Moms consultant and she lives in different part of town i feel bad for takingthe products butthats has really helped me out money wise should i feel bad?

also the wedding i have been slimming down for has finally arrived my target has not arrived and im going to see it through

thanks very much its good to have such great support ... are u on SS also? and how you doing? im going to a festival this weekend lookingforward to seeing some cousins i have not seen since losing this 6and half stone you have any mini targets? x

I'm doing SS also, lost 30lb in my first 4 weeks, still a long, long way to go though! I bought a Pandora style bracelet at 1 stone, a spacer at 1.5 stone and yesterday my first bead for 2 stone. I'm going to get a spacer at each half stone and then a bead/charm at the stone. I'm trying to look for pieces on the bracelet which have a meaning for me or things in my life.

Their jaws will drop when they see you :D

Morning Hunni

If someone has bought you your packs then it would be rude not to accept them... I can understand why your CDC feels that way but then again she is running a business so should expect some competition - are you going to go back to her when you have used up these packs ?

T
x
well i sent her a text saying please dont feel bad as my Mom only trying to help me out im not getting weighed with anyone else but this is day 2 and no return call no text nothing i hate upsetting people but cant help but feel its a little petty as well, she was a friend before a consultant and she has over 12 clients too! im justgoingto try notto think of it :) x x

and good news i got into my dress the one i ordered originally for wedding on Saturday i have 6 inches form my back that i needed to loose for itto fit nd i did it in 4 weeks .....sooooo chuffed i just cant wait for this wedding now im proper pumped :) x x x x x x

Back