Charley's CD diary started 28th April 2010

Wow Charley you are doing fabulousy well! 26lbs in three weeks is fabulous. Hope I can do half as well.

Hang in there...you will look even more stunning for the wedding.

Good luck.

Love Boo x x x

Thanks guys and yes sooooglad to have lost 26lbs but even more happy about what my next weigh will bring if i get 6 lbs in two weeks i will be happy that will bring me to have lost 5stone going for a brisk walk after work too feel good today sun in shining. x

Hello everyone today is my 28th day (4th week ) on this plan had a few hiccups last few days i was very very ill i have not had food but only managed 1 litre of water and one shake had some kinda belly bug but im ok now and back to 3 shakes and 3 litres im glad im back to normal....also hope it does not ruin my W.I back to work tomorrow also ...bring on week 5! x x

yeah got weighed today lost 7.5lbs on my 4th week im soooo chuffed i have now met my 5stone target and lost a total of 2stone 5lbs in 4 weeks with CD what took me months with slimming world but still im sooo happy i love me i love CD i love the world ...x x x x x x

its my 5th week and day 35 still lovng this diet this weekend i never recieved so many comments how good i look, i love CD i dont get weighed till next week as it was bank holiday on my weighday but thats fine i suppose can look forward to a better weight loss next week i had a sneak look on wii fit and its say im in the 15's i wont celebrate till i get offically weighed but guys i am actually feeling slim soooo glad i gave this diet a try also i went to primark for the 1st time to buy some cheap clothes to get me through well i only ever brought bags and hat before i actually brough a top size 16 and skirt size 18 but it was big i cant belive this time 5 weeks ago i was size 22 know im in 16-18 im just so proud of what done for myself the Wedding is in 6 weeks and if i could squeeze a size 14 for then i will be over the moon but if im a size 16 great i tried ...yoga tonight keep myself busy.

just one problem im proper struggling drinking water i never seem to get full 3 litres these days:(

hey guys yet another fantastic week i lost 8lbs this week and now im in the 15's i cant beleieve it! i feel sooo good keep getting compliments and stares from family i actually feel thin! im size 16 ( from size 24-26)and aim for size 14 by my aunties wedding on July 10th my mom, sister and two friends are starting today also ,so overall i have lost 5st 10lbs or 80.5lbs, today is offically also week 6 so thats 3 stone in 6 weeks!! wooooohoooo.

Hello everyone I lost 4.5lbs this week wooohooo now hit my 6 stone marker that makes me 213lbs i cant wait to get under 200 also i would like as a mii goal to loose 3lbs then i will be in the 14's 3 weeks left till the big wedding and im way ahead of where i thought i would be! loving Cambridge plan xx

Cheers guys it does feel unreal every week im lighter and lighter feels like a gift. I have been having food dreams though is that normal? im not craving or anything but i dream that i give into tempation only eating small portions weird ...lol x x

Brilliant losses, Well done xX

wow sacred silence you look great! thanksx

how have you done it and how long did this take you? x

wow sacred silence you look great! thanksx

how have you done it and how long did this take you? x

I lost most of it last year over about 9 months of a little bit of WW & Xenical but lost most of it with healthy low fat/low cal eating and exercise. I gave myself a break of a few months as it was taking me soooo long and I was getting upset with not losing much despite giving it 100% I`m now just about to finish week 3 on CD 810 plan (WI is tomoz :eek: ) and have lost 7.3/4lbs on it so far :D I struggle to lose weight as I have an underactive Thyroid and PCOS.

Hope this week is going well for you :) X

Yeahhh im in the 14's now i lost 3.5 lbs this week but just glad to now weight 14st 13.5lbs i just made it ....lol
well last week the dress im wearing to my Aunts wedding came about 5 inches too smalll but im not worrying just yet however i did however try doing alllot more weight at gym this week i lost 3.5 lbs im happy with that but though as i was working soooooo hard would of lost a little more so this week im trying it without doing the weights just the treadmill and swimming. happy overall though x

Thanks Madferret well all is not lost went to debehams and brought another dress its beautiful love it love it !! as i have two wedding the main one in two weeks then my freinds wedding in 7 weeks so i will weart that dress its a win win :) x x

Back