Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Drunk 2l of water already and just had my first shake - vanilla.

I feel like absolute ***** today!!!!! TOTM and my head is BANGING and my tummy hurts, my kiddies are playing up (sods law huh), i really really would just do anything to curl up in bed now and sleep for a couple of hours - my older son is having a nap soi could soooo do it but i just know as soon as i fall asleep the littleun would wake up crying and i'd feel even worse than i already do as i thought i would get some sleep and couldnt

If that makes sense?

Really worried about my weigh in now, as i had high hopes for the first week but I'm scared TOTM has ruined it for me :(

I'm hungry so bloody hungry and I'm really tearful thanks to pms and I feel like poo. I want food. Real food.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I forgot to say hubby and dad took bets on how long I'd last :( hubby said 4 days and dad said 3-4 weeks :( I'm determined to prove them both wrong

:mad:That would make me more determined to prove them wrong.
I would have to bet them back that if I stuck to it they would buy me a new outfit/girls night out/whatever you what yourself ;)

I'm hungry so bloody hungry and I'm really tearful thanks to pms and I feel like poo. I want food. Real food.

Do you want real food more than you want to step on those scales on your WI day, and it be a loss ?
Have a big drink of water/tea/coffee... something !!
Can play with the kids or clean something to distract your self ?
You can do it Chazsucks ! You can do it !!!

Marge
:)

Come on hunni !!!! You can get through today and be one step closer to your weigh in! Even if totm affects ur result just think you're on fir a whopping loss next week!! You've been so good just think about how your gonna look in the summer!! No More big baggy clothes to hide under while everyone else struts around on skimpy summer gear!! Your gonna be strutting with the rest of them!!!
Chin up babes I'm with u on this trip!!!!!!! Along with everybody else on the site lmao !!!!! XXXXXXXX

I think you should get them to put money on their bets, and then when you prove them both wrong take the money and treat yourself to a new outfit in your new size!

It's so hard when you have a day like that and feel really hungry / headachy / lousy. Maybe have an extra pack if you need to, and try and distract yourself if you can, perhaps a bath, a walk, paint your nails, read a book anything that will help keep you away from food. Keep focused on your goal and visualise how fantastic it's going to feel when you get there :)

Bad isn't it? But you can do it! Everyone's cheering you on so just keep coming back and being frustrated on here rather than heading for the rusks.

Thank you all really appreciate the support!!! xxxxxxxxx

So I've drunk 4l of plain water plus a big glass of flavoured water and had 2 of my shakes and i'm starving!

Going to try and resist real food today I think if I just get through today tomorrow will be better so don't want to ruin it

I still feel awful :( hope you're all ok xxx

Cybill is right hun....if it does all get too much for you, just make sure you make the right choices and dont go on an all out binge, that way you wont feel so bad and it shouldnt affect your weight loss too much...you can do it...x

Chazsucks you are doing well xx

Totm is really hard for me and I'm due any day so panicking a little bit :( hang in there cos food won't help at all it will just make you even more bloated than totm does and then you will regret it x look forward to weigh in I'm sure it will make all these feelings disappear!

I started with over 100lb to lose and im over half way there in less than 12 weeks.... My hubby told me he thought I'd never get under 13 stone so I can't wait to get into the 12's!

Chin up xx

Thank you all, I do feel better! I've saved my last shake so I'm going to have that now and then hopefully that'll see me through now till tomorrow :)

Muffy half way in so little time, what an inspiration! Have you been 100% all the way through?

xxx

Well done for getting through what sounds like a horrendous day for you-If you can do that you can do anything!!
Hope you are feeling much better today luv,

all the best,
xxx

Well done for getting through yesterday bet u feel chuffed this morning.. amazing feeling isn't it. Here's to a better day, u can do this chick.. Hugs x

Chazsucks said:
Thank you all, I do feel better! I've saved my last shake so I'm going to have that now and then hopefully that'll see me through now till tomorrow :)

Muffy half way in so little time, what an inspiration! Have you been 100% all the way through?

xxx

No chick I was 100% the 1st month but I messed up at my Nan's funeral and have had a few struggles since then :( but I'm 100% most days and then I get a day here and there where I crave carbs and they take over my whole day until I end up binging at night then once that's over with I struggle to get back into ketosis again and and am 100% again for a week or 2 and it happens again! So frustrating and not worth it. April is going to be 100% again no more faffing about!

Xx

Oh muffy bless you, I'm sorry for your loss. You sound like your doing really well I know I'll probably have a few slip ups along the way!

As for yesterday, I am soooo happy I resisted food! I feel great today loads of energy, no headache and not hungry at all :)

Had a chocolate shake for breakfast, tried adding extra water but didn't really like it so won't be doing that again! Drunk 1.5l of water so far, going to aim for another 2l by to tonight. I tried sainsburies flavoured water and didn't really like it but love their sparkling flavoured water so will buy that again.

Want to try tescos flavoured water but they didn't have any at my local tesco

Finished my shakes, 3.5l of plain water and a large glass of sparkling water :) watching supersizevs superskinny on c4+1 and it's a really good one tonight, this lady in America lives in a care home and has to wear nappies because if her size - it's so sad and really hit home the devastating effects of severe obesity

Hiya,
I'm really glad you are feeling much better today.

I also absolutely love the sainsburys sparkling flavoured waters - only prob is that they have citric acid in, else I would have wiped them clean out of stock during the course of this diet!! I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

hope you hav a good night and great day tom
xxxx

They all have citric acid except the strawberry and kiwi one. It has malic acid :) honestly - hubby thought I was a nutter checking a the ingredients lol 'it's just water' but he doesn't get it lol! Xx

Chazsucks said:
They all have citric acid except the strawberry and kiwi one. It has malic acid :) honestly - hubby thought I was a nutter checking a the ingredients lol 'it's just water' but he doesn't get it lol! Xx

Interesting I'll have to get to sainsbury's this week x I bought the still strawberry and the apple water from tesco and hubby was getting annoyed with me keep checking the labels on every bottle to make sure i could have it lol x
How you feeling today? x

Lol! I'm feeling good today looking forward to tomorrows weigh in! How about you? Xx

Back