Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

Yummy - sounds like a good day! :)

Oh it was haha!

Im doing a more active job now so my excuse is im testing out what calorie intake I can have :p haha!!

Lmao!

Ill get you a job as a care worker with me :p

You can help me wash old people and make them porridge lol!

Day 41

Well I slept in this morning woke up to my work colleague phoning me to find out where I was :( :( so didnt have time for my ready brek!

Breakfast - x2 cereal bars and 2 digestive biscuits

Lunch - Two white rolls with ham and a cheese triangle, a babybel and a toffee mullerlight

Dinner - Steak, Lettuce with balsamic vinegar, Mashed potato and onions fried in low fat butter

Snacks - Lots of sweeties and 3 quarters of an easter egg :( :(

I really cant wait til all these easter eggs are done and gone out of my site!!!!

I'll decline the job offer thanks! :)

My little one still has 8 eggs hidden in a cupboard....So far I've not been tempted, just hope I don't have a bad day at work sometime soon, otherwise the cupboard may get raided! lol

Its my last one, a bit over a quarter left and two cream eggs in there still to eat lol!!

I wish I hadnt of let myself go at liverpool, finding it soo hard now to stick to the healthy eating to be honest!
Feel the old Chelly coming back out lol!!

No, don't beat yourself up over it...you'll be fine and you'll be back on track once the eggs are gone.

I'm sure the old Chelly was lovely too, but it's all about being happy as well as looking and feeling good.

You know where we all are if you need any support, so chin up! :)

Lol thanks Mark!

Yeah I just need to say no to all the biscuits and sweeties the grannies are giving me and no more chocolate haha! :)

Well off to bed for my 5am start lol!

Nighty night x

You'll be fine hun, once you get weighed, get the eggs demolished and have a few test weeks on the calorie front, and keep up the active job, you'll be good to go, and weight will stabalise whilst you are happy doing it.

Stick with it hun.

XXX

Ok havent posted in this in ages... Dont have a clue what Day I am on..

But I will start posting again and call it day one of the restart refeed haha!! :)

You're back on refeed? are you still trying to lose weight chell?

Back