Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

Chelly,

You're doing amazingly. Well done you.
I've just read your refeed diary and probably shouldn't have because i'm only day 4 into LL with no sign of food for months to come. Mmmm I'm starving now. lol!

Will be good.
You're looking stunning so you can be my inspiration.

Well done.

XXX

Thank you much Ag!

lol i know the feeling chick! go have a nice big cold glass of water lol :)

ok so dont know exactly what I ate over the weekend but here is a basic Idea

ALOT OF ALCOHOL (drinking from 11.30am til 7 am the next morning the first night) lol

Paninis with chicken bacon, mayo and cheese.
crisps, lasangya, garlic bread, pizza, a few chips. boiled egg sandwichs finally got my boiled egg! lol etc etc

Day 35

breakfast - Golden syrup porridge

Lunch - Multiseeded ciabatta, ham, lettuce, red onion, cheese triangle

Dinner - Chicken cooked in barbque spices, peas, onions and half a potato

Snacks - Chocolate

ok so dont know exactly what I ate over the weekend but here is a basic Idea

ALOT OF ALCOHOL (drinking from 11.30am til 7 am the next morning the first night) lol

Paninis with chicken bacon, mayo and cheese.
crisps, lasangya, garlic bread, pizza, a few chips. boiled egg sandwichs finally got my boiled egg! lol etc etc

Yummy! :p

It's your fault I was on boiled eggs every morning for brekkie whilst away....because you had that in your signature it was like that subliminal messaging thing to me! lmao

Boy they were good though, with a little salt....been on them again since coming home....can't think of anything else to try for brekkie....I daren't do cereals (they're addictive). lol

Day 36 ( Naughty day )

Breakfast - Ready brek and honey

Lunch - 3 bites of a sandwich and some home made veg soup

then I had a pound saver double cheese burger from mcdonalds

then an ice lolly

dinner - A sandwich and some potato salad and a packet of low fat crisps

x2 diet cokes and some water and coffee

Day 36 ( Naughty day )

Breakfast - Ready brek and honey

Lunch - 3 bites of a sandwich and some home made veg soup

then I had a pound saver double cheese burger from mcdonalds

then an ice lolly

dinner - A sandwich and some potato salad and a packet of low fat crisps

x2 diet cokes and some water and coffee

Ahhhhh - you baddie...... (bet it was tasty though)! :)

You'll be fine....don't worry about it, just don't make it a habit! ;)

I'm still jealous of the "loads of alcohol" lol!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Liking the sound of the naughty day, lets hope we can all have the odd one of them as a treat............ One day.........

XXX

I can really feel the greedy me coming back :(

I still havent started mynew job even though they told me to leave my old one :(

and im sooo bored.. Im constantly picking at things even though im not hungry :'(

I can really feel the greedy me coming back :(

I still havent started mynew job even though they told me to leave my old one :(

and im sooo bored.. Im constantly picking at things even though im not hungry :'(

It's all in your mind tho. when you are picking up something make sure its healthy, remember we can have up to 2000 calories a day. if you feel like a bar, have a special K one or a ww one or alpen light I think are the lightest of them all.. When you do your shopping buy enough healthy stuff to make sure you dont have to pick something unhealthy.. Thats how Im tackling it. there's been times where I've picked up something bad but always question do I really want it, can I have and enjoy something different. The answers are always No and Yes.

Lol thanks Ollie!

Think its because I have been at my boyfriends most of this week and havent been shopping for my house in ages!!

Although might go tonight :)

Have you got someone to go with ya Chelly?
I remember you saying you didn't like to go alone.

I'm sure once you start new job and have been shopping it'll all fall into place.

Got my fingers crossed for ya.

XxxX

aww Ag you have got a good memory :)

yeah I hate being alone lol!!

should be able to drag some one along! :D

Starting my new job tomorrow! 10 hour shifts so that will defo keep me occupado for a while that day any way lol!!

Day 37 ANOTHER BAD BAD GREEDY DAY!!! :mad:

Breakfast - Golden syrup porridge

Lunch - A bagel with ham, turkey and corn beef, lettuce and a cheese triangle and potato salad

Dinner - Chicken, Peas, baked potato (and heres the bad part) grated cheese on top :(

Snacks - Some sips of yogurt drinks and milkshake, All but two of a packet of rolos, and a caramel mini egg thing.

a cup of cofe, and a share size bottle of diet coke

New job tomorrow! HOPEFULLY I will be kept too busy too eat so much

Although weighed myself this morning and was 11st 3lbs so the walk round the giants causeway obviously did me good!

Don't beat yourself up over it, a few "bad" things in all the time you've been losing aren't going to hurt you.

Good luck in the new job today, hope everything goes well for you (at least you'll find something to keep you occupied!).

Back