Chelcie's Refeed Food Diary!!

So how was the first day at work? Occupy you enough to stop you nibbling? :)

Hope everything went OK for you either way! ;)

New is brill!!

I nearly threw up a few times but hey! gotta get used to it lol!!

Really enjoying it though.. and Im currently on my two hour lunch break.. That I still get paid for!! mwahaha!!! loving it! I only had an hours break throughout the whole day in the call center and got paid bugger all for it!!

:) Yeah didnt nibble as much yesterday dont think!

Day 38

Breakfast - Porridge with honey

Lunch - A brown roll with two thin slices of chicken and two thin slices of ham and a cheese triangle and a cereal bar

Dinner - A tiny cod fillet :( a bit of cauliflower and green beans and new potatoes

Snack - Chocolate and a muller light and a peice of ham

Mostly water throughout the day and coffee!

Glad you're enjoying the new job Chels. Sounds like a dream. 2 hour lunch break and you get paid for it! Any other positions going?

Glad you're doing so well too.

Lol yup there is! but its northern Ireland Im afraid Bev!

Sure come live with me and ill get you a job :) lol

Its hard lifting some of the people etc though.. And some of them are really lazy and dont put any effort into helping you help them if you know what I mean?

Theres one woman who has problems with her hands and knees. But other than that shes ok.. ( she can still walk a little and stand but refuses to) and we have to do EVERYTHING for her

And then theres another woman who has had two strokes and is quite a frail woman who wants as little help as possible.. She wizzes about in her little electric chair and we catch her walking herself along the banister to get her strength up and all!

Its strange the difference between some people like

Im a care worker!

Having to wipe poop off some ones bum..

And having to wash out the basin from the comode (portal toilet) Oh the smell of the poo and pee is disgusting! I forgot the whole dont breath through your nose things and Was in a clients bathroom for about 8 minutes trying to stop the gagging lol!!

LOL!
Wish I'd never asked and I took sooo long posting missed the post above mine in which i'd probably have guessed what you were doing.

Glad you're enjoying it though.
You'll have to get yourself a peg for your nose, i'm sure no-one would notice. lol!

XXX

Glad to hear things going well, even with the downsides to the job (which they all have).

Sounds like you're even enjoying it, which not many people can say about their jobs.

Good news about the nibbling, although I guess the smell of faeces can put you off food for a while! lmao

Lmao! I think it has!

I didnt really manage to eat my dinner because Ive been feeling like I can constantly smell dirty nappy off myself haha!!

Maybe we all need a job in a nursing home. lol!
That's the new solution.
Forger Lipotrim, Lighter Life and Cambridge that's the new diet revolution right there.
Get the idea patented before someone else beats you to it. lol!

XXX

day 39

breakfast - porridge and honey

lunch - (spaced out) Chicken slice rolls (2) Cereal bar

Dinner - Rice, Beef green beans and sweetcorn

Snacks - Lots of chocolate lol

drinks = 7up free and water and coffee

Nope! I gave one away and still have one left to tackle lol!!

But I have shared most of them :)

Havent been able to weigh myself yet this week to see if ive lost any weight

Really need to get some home scales haha!!

Day 40

Breakfast - Porridge

Lunch - (bad) wholemeal bread, Southern fried chicken thing with sweet chilli sauce, red onion and red pepper

Dinner - Tuna and pasta and sweetcorn

Pudding - Icecream and a sponge treacle pudding lol

Snacks - Lots of sweeties that all the old dears leave out and a few digestives

Back