Chinese Takeaway

Can anyone recommend something from the chinese that isn't black bean? I used to have some syn values written down but there's no point in referring to them anymore. I hate black bean! Also can't eat noodles. TIA for any suggestions!

Can anyone recommend something from the chinese that isn't black bean? I used to have some syn values written down but there's no point in referring to them anymore. I hate black bean! Also can't eat noodles. TIA for any suggestions!

Chicken in oyster sauce is my fav low syn, 550g 6.5syn

Chicken and mushroom 550g 9.5syn

Beef and mushroom 550g 8.5syn

Hope that helps

I can't understand how Beef with Bamboo Shoots and Water Chestnuts is now 19 syns. Everything in the dish is free bar the oil? :( It used to be 8 syns. How is it so much more than beef with mushrooms? I don't like questioning the plan but some of the changes are making no sense to me!!

I can't understand how Beef with Bamboo Shoots and Water Chestnuts is now 19 syns. Everything in the dish is free bar the oil? :( It used to be 8 syns. How is it so much more than beef with mushrooms? I don't like questioning the plan but some of the changes are making no sense to me!!

To make ppl think that's not worth it I'll by a sw ready meal instead.
And I think there are elements of highlighting that they are unhealthy choices. As far as I know they analyse certain portions so it all depends when samples they tested, if the meat had fat on it or if they used a lot of oil in them samples.

Back