Chicken chow mein 24 syns
Chicken in black bean 7.5
Beef chow mein 23.5
Beef with mushrooms 8.5
Sweet and sour batter balls 30.5
Special fried rice 11
Ginger & garlic prawn with noodles 24

There's just a few

***updated syns*** 550g portion Chicken chow mein 24 syns Chicken in black bean 7.5 Beef chow mein 23.5 Beef with mushrooms 8.5 Sweet and sour batter balls 30.5 Special fried rice 11 Ginger & garlic prawn with noodles 24 There's just a few

Thanks for doing this! Looks like black bean is still a good option. Are there any others? Chop suey always used to be low?

With the ready meals coming in I think they've rebooked at take aways which did need doing but it makes the ready meal more appealing if alternative is a 24syn chow mein, they have increased the portion size to same size as the ready meals

It makes sense though because the takeaways where I am are much bigger than the old sizings. I think it's great that they have changed them - they seem more realistic and like a treat now :) Are there any low syn curry options?

I'll have a look say under 10syns? I'll pick the lowest and highest options

They were long over due to be done tbh I've never thought they were right

Indian takeaway syns
Highest and lowest

350g Bombay potato 7 syns
550g chicken dhansak 10.5
Chicken jalfrezi 13
Tandoori chicken 9.5
350g chickpea dhal 5
Lamb rogan josh 10

Chicken korma 25.5
Lamb passanda 33.5
Naan bread 20-25
Lamb biryani 25
Chicken tikka Balti 17

Indian takeaway syns
Highest and lowest

350g Bombay potato 7 syns
550g chicken dhansak 10.5
Chicken jalfrezi 13
Tandoori chicken 9.5
350g chickpea dhal 5
Lamb rogan josh 10

Chicken korma 25.5
Lamb passanda 33.5
Naan bread 20-25
Lamb biryani 25
Chicken tikka Balti 17

Hi had chicken dhansak gone up i always thought it was 6syns, or have i just been syning it wrong?

The new syns reflect the upping of the portion size hth

Great thread just started back and have dinner out with pals in 10 days so didn't want to over indulge...any idea on tempura veg to go with my BB sauce ?

Back