Chinese Takeaway

Well done and looking back ud of tasted them for a minute or to and regretted it all week.

You can manage on a few syns. I've had 1-2 a day since Tuesday cos I ate all mine Monday lol.

Roll on Monday when I get new weeks

Yes you're absolutely right I would've kicked myself this morning. I'd also have been disappointed if I hadn't worked out my syns for last nights tea I can manage a low syn day I'm sure! Roll on Monday for WI too!

Yes you can manage it. Just giving yourself to have the bit of control and power I think carries you further. I'm on my last 2 days of next to no syns. Thank god for weigh in Monday morning and start of new syns

I can imagine it being pretty tough. I think a stonebaked asda pizza is around 40 syns I think I could manage weekly as I'm cutting sugar out so no daily choc Its giving me a thumping headache :-(

I've had hifi bars and odd thing like a pop tart but I've not brought a bar of chocolate in weeks. It's nice to not be ruled by needing these things. And I'm very aware of so many ppl with diabetes sugar worries me as much as fat now.

***updated syns***

550g portion
Chicken chow mein 24 syns
Chicken in black bean 7.5
Beef chow mein 23.5
Beef with mushrooms 8.5
Sweet and sour batter balls 30.5
Special fried rice 11
Ginger & garlic prawn with noodles 24

There's just a few

That is completely crazy that chicken chow mein can be that high! it doesn't make sense to me. Surely there is only syns in the oil??

I think the chow mein is probably made with egg noodles rather than the free dried ones...

Hi I'm new to the site, does anyone know how many Syns in chicken and pineapple from the Chinese or chicken chilli and garlic with no batter? Thanks x

Hi all, I've gotten Steamed Garlic King Prawn & Scallops with garlic and soy sauce, along with boiled rice, and I've been advised that this is free on the EE plan. It's delicious and for a treat I have a diet coke with it....normally I would have had wine (a few glasses!) but I'm motivated this time around. Might be an idea to check with your local takeaway to see if they can do this dish if you like seafood. Enjoy. :)

Back