Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Glad it went well and u felt good in ur clothes ;-)

Delighted everything went well and you felt good in your 'clothes' and your 'skin'. Have a great Summer when school finishes and get those legs etc out and get some sunshine.... That is if the sun shines in this part of the world this summer.

well ............ here goes me actually in a size 12 dress!!!

100_0935.jpgmoi.jpg

Chris you look fantastic and very elegant xxx that dress is lovely when your finished pass it this way lol. you look amazing and sooooo happy, and you should be....you're a great advert for Dukan......and hello Chris so pleased to meet you xxx:wow:

Now that I've been brave and introduced skinny me here is fat me photo of MrR and myself in Switzerland last July. Seeing this photo made me think ............. so thanks to this photo Im now 4 stone lighter and hope to god I stay 4 stone lighter no way will I ever be so overweight again. It was a pleasure to get ready last night and I had tons of confidence - anyone starting this dukan journey go for it you have nothing to lose but loads to gain other than weight ..............

269[1].jpg

Reactions: CPL
you look absolutly fantastic chris... you can see the confidence shining from you :D

ERM sorry to say but that seriously is not the same person!!!! I mean really Mrs R - you are SOOOOOOO different to look at I honestly would not have recognised the photos as the same person and I am not kidding... LOVE the hair, the dress and the elegant confidence you have in the wedding photo...... You should be soooo blimmin proud of yourself Chris - you really have transformed yourself..... Mr R must think he has a new model!!!!! xxx LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY to put a face to the name and tbh you are very like I thought you would be if that makes sense!!!! SOOOOOO happy for you..... x

Ah Trudy thank you for your lovely words - I did really feel good and cannot tell you how so much better I feel. It has been a very emotional special weekend - my newly married friend is a very special lovely young woman and I enjoyed every minute of helping to make her wedding flowers - they were stunning. Some pics below

100_0907.jpg100_0909.jpg100_0915.jpg

totally agree with Trudy...you look so much younger Mr.C must be chuffed at the change, better and cheaper than getting a new wife lol, and yes Chris you look like I thought too....how strange.....and love your statement such a positive encouraging post to all newbys and the 'readers' who have not yet decided to jump into Dukan, xxx Have a great evening xxx and them flowers are to die for.

FANTASTIC Chris! Thanks for sharing. And yes - you are different person, down to the confidence in your eyes! And lovely flower too - are you SURE you're not a florist?

Glad you had nice weekend -you truly deserved it.

OMG !!!!! Chris the difference is staggering !!!!!! I agree with the previous comments you look years younger. You look absolutley stunning in your dress, so elegant & ladylike. I'm so glad you had a good weekend & if you do venture Chester way again there's a fab outlet called Cheshire oaks x

thank you everyone - it wasnt so bad putting my pics up :) back to dukan tomorrow I didnt go overboard but did have a day off yesterday stomach felt a bit ropey this morning. Im off to bed now cream crackered, hope I have a good sleep tonight but at least I can have a little lie in tomorrow no plans other than housework and chilling to recover after the hectic weekend. It is hard work being a florist you know ;) so coffee in bed with my laptop logged into minimins thats the plan for the morning see you then x

Good night Chris xxx have a good sleep.....you are a flortist just look at your work ....xxx

OMG.... You look like the daughter of the lady whose photo was taken last year!!! Operation Dukan Transformation.... Love the dress and accessories, bet you were delighted you 'pushed the boat out' and didn't hide yourself in linen trousers and a floaty top!!!
Those flowers are amazing. Got married myself March 2011 (2nd time round) and my eldest daughter got married last August, we would have loved to have had your expert touch, very professional indeed.
So, congrats on a very happy and busy weekend last... Enjoy your rest.

Bootiful flowers from a bootiful lady - grand job Chris, enjoy your rest tomorrow morning - well deserved.....

You look absolutely amazing Chris. Your husband must think he's got a new woman! Well done you!! (As for the flowers, I'm speechless - not something which happens often, as you know ;)

x

Wed 6/6 PP
Back to reality this morning lots to do, well ........... boring stuff but I am determined to start to make a necklace later ive been meaning to start for about 4 weeks now. It has around 20 strands so its going to be a work in progress for the next few days. I'm going to have a couple of PP days too to get me back into the dukan routine. Muffin baking later too - 'REAL' apple & 'REAL' raspberry muffins :) catch up with the jubilee celebrations on iplayer as I havent seen any of it.

Once again thank you for your kind words ............ it wasnt a particularly good photo of MrR and me - I did cringe when I saw it ........... MrR is also 24lbs lighter so when we go to Basel again we could have a photo took in the exact spot now that we are slim jims.

Dukan food today - mocha muffins, roast salmon & spicy marinated chicken, yoghurt & rhubarb :)

Last edited:
P.S have a good dukan day my lovely lovely dukan friends - I will read everyone's diaries & posts this aft over coffee and a muffin :D

Back