Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

I love ironing, iron everything me! My teenage son will iron if he wants something from the basket but usually I iron to something I have recorded on tv, I hate ironing when there is nothing good to watch! Hope u are having a good week x

I love ironing, iron everything me! My teenage son will iron if he wants something from the basket but usually I iron to something I have recorded on tv, I hate ironing when there is nothing good to watch! Hope u are having a good week x

Same here Kirsty I dont mind it just cant stand seeing a massive pile ............ my son is the same as you does his own washing & ironing. Its my daughter who is lazy who can't wash or iron or chooses not too!

Hey Chris! Just got caught up with your diary :D You look great! Congratulations :worthy::happy096: You actually have a similar bone structure and skin tone to my husband's sisters and mam :) They look great in warm reds and cool blues. I think you'd look amazing in turquoise!

Your flowers for the wedding looked gorgeous too. I'd love to see more of your work :) and I'd definitely like to see some of your jewelry :) I did a bead class and I have some beads that I'm trying to figure out what I should do with. Any interesting patterns?

thank you Silver - all those colours are favs - especially blue, green and turquoise. Even though I'm 5'10" im only small boned as my wrists measure 6". Depends what type of beading you want to do - simple threading of beads or more intricate patterns like peyote etc

I find I can't watch TV and iron - I get caught up with the story-line and realise I've been stood with the iron steaming at me for ages OR I iron and miss the vital piece of plot on the telly programme! I iron to lively music instead, helps you iron quicker!

Ironing neither hated or loved in this house but little son's shirts are a bit fiddly after doing adult ones!!!! Hope you had a lovely day Chris - how did the leaving party go???? x

You will all throw things at me, I LOVE ironing its the only chore I enjoy. I have a big beast and I set myself in front of the telly and do it.

Last edited:
Ironing neither hated or loved in this house but little son's shirts are a bit fiddly after doing adult ones!!!! Hope you had a lovely day Chris - how did the leaving party go???? x

OK thanks just a few tears - my special student had written me a lovely poem only a few lines long but written straight from the heart ........... Im going to laminate it and put it up on the staff room wall. If I can remember tomorrow I will jot it down and put it on here for you to read. This is something I will treasure for a long time. Students come and go and this might seem awful but I do forget their names. This is good though it means I'm not attached in anyway. Occasionally one turns up and they do pull at your heart strings this girl is one of them where I will never forget her name .......... The head of dept asked me today who I thought should be student of the year so of course I chose this girl and my colleague agreed. Im so pleased a job well done - love it but I AM READY for a rest ...............

hope you've had a good day off today :)

Student of the year...what an achievement for her. You enjoy your long break xxx I have a thing about ironing....I have a steam generator and a sleave board, hate a seam down an arm and I starch collars....too much time on my hands.......probably xxx ;-)

Monday 11/6 PV Conso

Muffins, roast chicken, toms & peppers, chilli, left over chicken & salad, yoghurt, goji berries & raspberries.

So thats the end of this year's level 3 group sad to see them go but come September another group of students will arrive and need help & support while they are with us. Extra 2 days to work next week and then I think thats it until September.

Today my friend (new bride) gave me a lovely gift for helping with the wedding flowers - gorgeous swarovski crystal pendant and matching earrings - beautiful.

Im off to bed soon been up since 6 so a bit tired. Tomorrow out with my gorgeous girl, she is going to Egypt on Sunday for 10 days so holiday shopping I think. See you in the morning everyone xxx

Hi Chris,Wow, you have done so so well! I am thrilled for you!!! xx

I've been totally AWOL for the last 6 months :( Back yesterday and started back on attack. I gained 1stone 6 in 6 months.... I am a great example of how NOT to do it ;o)

Will be coming to you for tips on doing conso the right way.

So pleased for you, you are a total inspiration xx

Hi Chris,Wow, you have done so so well! I am thrilled for you!!! xx

I've been totally AWOL for the last 6 months :( Back yesterday and started back on attack. I gained 1stone 6 in 6 months.... I am a great example of how NOT to do it ;o)

Will be coming to you for tips on doing conso the right way.

So pleased for you, you are a total inspiration xx

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - so glad your back I have 'MISSED' you, wish you could see me grinning - ah BRILLIANT.

Dont worry if anyone knows how to sort it then you do Mrs - ah Im so chuffed your back :wee: :D xxx

Thanks so much Chris. It gave me such a huge boost reading up on your diary just before coming back properly - so excited for you. How are you feeling? Have you had a major shopping trip yet? Hope so!!

xx

Thanks so much Chris. It gave me such a huge boost reading up on your diary just before coming back properly - so excited for you. How are you feeling? Have you had a major shopping trip yet? Hope so!!

xx

Oh Yes and still shopping - thank goodness for Ebay - cannot wait for the summer sales especially Monsoon :) Im now wearing dresses ............ well actually only worn one but never thought I'd be in a size 12

*gasp* size 12!!! That is amazing. What a fabulous feeling :) How are you finding consolidation? I haven't been able to catch up fully, did you stay on cruise a bit longer? If you get any top tips along the way, do share ;) xx

I stayed on cruise to lose another 7 lbs didnt quite make it though so decided it was time for the 3rd phase - panic mode set in but I've been OK and I'm taking it very slow not introduced daily bread or cheese yet. Had bread for the first time at weekend and tbh I'm not too fussed about it. Love the fact I can have veg every day. My weight fluctuates by -/+ 2lbs each week so I'm happy with that. Ive had 2 weekends where champagne, wine and delicious food had been involved so I was chuffed when I got weighed this morning and the same +2 but by weekend it will be gone. I do have to be careful because stuff does creep in and could easily be every day so I'm watching it (if you know what I mean) Couteaux I honestly dont know how Ive done it - in comparison to some minimins it has taken me an age but I knew it would. Words cannot explain how happy I am within my own self and I do not want to ever go back to pre dukan. That keeps me motivated to see it to the end.

(Im so glad your back) Remember Lausanne & Wheest I hope they are OK. XXX

Wednesday 13/6 PV

I HAVE GOT TO DO THIS IRONING TODAY - but dont want too ............ LOL

some good news my handsome son has a job interview tomorrow where my daughter works (fingers and everything else crossed ) so he can earn some money and take his time deciding if he wants to go back to another Uni or not next year ............ so he's having his haircut today and its cost ME a new pair of trousers and a new shirt :)

Good news for my daughter she has secured a place to study a P/T PGCE teaching qual starting in September and we shall know later if she has got a teaching placement at a special school not too far away from where we live so its all happening in the Roberts household ...........

Today's conso menu:
muffins
yoghurt & raspberries (breakfast)
2 dry fried eggs with grilled toms
meatballs in philli garlic sauce with green beans
:D

Will keep fingers crossed that the job outcome is good!!!! :) Reading your posts it's great to see you soooo contented and happy Chris...... Defo need to go out shopping for more dresses, for when we have that lovely sunshine again!!! LOL!

Will keep fingers crossed that the job outcome is good!!!! :) Reading your posts it's great to see you soooo contented and happy Chris...... Defo need to go out shopping for more dresses, for when we have that lovely sunshine again!!! LOL!

thank you T - will it ever return!!!

Chris, you sound really proud and so you should be! You absolutely deserve so much credit for seeing this through, especially as you've not been one of those whose weight just seems to fall away. I reckon it's the strength and determination that's got you here that will carry on seeing you through conso, stab and beyond - I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Great that positive things are happening for your young people too. I can't begin to imagine what's going to happen to mine when they reach that stage, their generation is having it so tough. Best of luck to them both xx

Chris, you sound really proud and so you should be! You absolutely deserve so much credit for seeing this through, especially as you've not been one of those whose weight just seems to fall away. I reckon it's the strength and determination that's got you here that will carry on seeing you through conso, stab and beyond - I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Great that positive things are happening for your young people too. I can't begin to imagine what's going to happen to mine when they reach that stage, their generation is having it so tough. Best of luck to them both xx

Ah thank you Sara - children who'd have em! forever hanging on your heart strings and purse!!! lets hope things improve for your family ..... I am so proud of them well ......... most of the time - LOL x

Last edited:
Back