Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Sunday 10/2/13 PP

muffins, grilled chicken and omelette, braised beef and any other protein I fancy to fill my boots

I'm going to do 2 to 3 days of 100% protein while I'm off I think it will help me back to fully getting in the swing of dukan things :)

Monday 11/2
muffins, yoghurt for breakfast, baked eggs mid morning, roast salmon for lunch, nibble of beef if I'm hungry and roast chicken tonight - not bad for a dukan carnivore day. I will see if I can pack in anymore as the day goes on :) and hour with Mr Jackson and my gorgeous daughter on the wii plus a walk to our one and only shop.

great menu xxx

Loving your menu too :)

Tuesday 11/2
muffins, dry fried eggs (I do need a new omelette pan after cooking 20 pancakes last night (kept sticking) for my family of gannets :)
roast beef, turkey meatballs and of course chicken.

retail therapy & going to see Les Miserable with my daughter this afternoon. I'm wondering what to nibble on, I've got a bottle of diet coke so I will be fine :)

What did you think Chris? I cried four times - just couldn't help it - must have been hormones!!! Hope you found something Dukan friendly to eat there.... I always smuggle in my muffins!!!!

muffin smuggling ......................theres a 2 week prison sentence tagged to that crime lol xxx

What did you think Chris? I cried four times - just couldn't help it - must have been hormones!!! Hope you found something Dukan friendly to eat there.... I always smuggle in my muffins!!!!

Must have been my hormones too Trudy and most of the women in the cinema. Fabulous film I want to see it again it was that good!

I confess I am a muffin smuggler too but left them half frozen in the kitchen :( didn't eat anything just a bottle of diet coke. I've just cooked around another 20 pancakes with chopped dairy milk or mars bar and didn't have or want a nibble. (halo around my head)

YOU LITTLE dUKAN ANGEL XXX

WOWSER go Missus - I wimped out of making pancakes for Ben and paid for him to have some at school instead!!! LOL! Great that you were strong and didn't have one and more importantly weren't tempted and in the cinema too!!!! :happy096: Sounds like you might be feeling more in control..... I don't know if I want to see Les Miserables again in case I didn't love it as much second time round!!! Does that make sense? x

looks like the snow is on its way again ........... MrR is off for the rest of the week. Still hoping to get some crafty stuff done but I would love a day on my own with the sewing machine, I don't think that's going to happen this week. Crochet needle and youtube later and jewellery won't be going far with 10cm of snow expected. Mega muffin baking this morning.

muffins & yoghurt, salmon & eggs, cheeseburger pie, salt & pepper chicken

Hi I've been doing dukan a while and think the forum is fab but this is my first post. I've always had my oat bran in sitting ie in porridge but does anyone have it through the day in smaller potions? Wondering about using the 2 tablespoons plus wheat bran to have a sweet muffin for breakfast and savoury for lunch? Thanks

Back