Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Hi Rupus great to see your 1st im a muffin addict and usually have them for breakfast. If im not too greedy I will save 1 for later. I need wheatbran for transition problems so have it everyday x

Muffins are my life saver and I have two on a morning and one with a cuppa after dinner xxx

I too have two of mine for breakfast, then one later in the day... they are so lovely I can't bear to skip them and use my oatbran for something else! And they're so convenient to transport and almost look "normal" when eating them out in company!

I confess to being a muffin junkie too! Mine I have one with coffee mid morning and one with tea mid afternoon - they stop me feeling hungry or nibbling on stuff I shouldn't. I make a batch every weekend and stick them in the freezer for the rest of the week. Trouble is my beloved likes them as well and pinches them, so I usually run out!

Could not survive without my muffins!!! They are such a staple - which reminds me I need to get a batch in the oven!!! LOL! x

Thursday 14/2
I'm off to the Trafford Centre this morning with my lovely Son. The offer was 'I will buy lunch' ....... how can I refuse. MrR is a miserable old toad and doesn't like the TC so trying to persuade him to come but if not that's fine.

Dukan regime is fine but I will be ready for a sprout tomorrow ;)

muffins, eggs, chicken (probs nandoes), beef

Im in the I hate spouts camp....but in the I love the trafford centre camp hey xxxxx

Friday 15/2 PV yehhhhhhhhhhhh

Had a good day yesterday with my Son, love spending time with him as he is a pleasure to be with we don't get much time with both our work. Today is very boring stuff so wont even waste time talking about it. Docs this afternoon about my feet to organise the next stage of the saga.

Decided its a Friday morning to get weighed - I've lost 3 lbs

MrR is an unromantic toad so that's enough said about him but he is very apologetic HA! who wants a rose when he will help clean the house from top to bottom today - result!

Great loss Chris, and defo result chores done in half the time xxx Enjoy your Friday xxx

Woohoo! Well done, Chris!! Brilliant loss :) xx

Fabulous loss Chris as I remember just how slow the scales were to drop when you were here last year - that must be a great incentive to keep Dukan good..... Hope you have an okay day with the added bonus of Mr R's help!!!! Make him work Mrs!! Sounds like your lovely son made up for hubbys lack of romance!!! LOL! x

Fabulous loss Chris as I remember just how slow the scales were to drop when you were here last year - that must be a great incentive to keep Dukan good..... Hope you have an okay day with the added bonus of Mr R's help!!!! Make him work Mrs!! Sounds like your lovely son made up for hubbys lack of romance!!! LOL! x

Oh I know Ive just got to keep at it T with my head down ........ it is a battle is it not?

pile of ironing done now to Dyson - OMG how I hate housework, 5 adults living in it so why can't they just pick up there own stuff and put it away! Would love a day on my own to get stuck in but we are like ships in the night My daughter has been at work since 5.30, son no 2 went at 10 and son no 1 is going at 3. At anyone time someone is in bed or having something to eat etc. The house never seems finished if you know what I mean ........... oh I don't know.

Moan over a scrupulously clean and tidy house is a very boring house. Just hope no one decides to visit. Must finish it then get ready for the Docs he is very easy on the eye so its no hardship going to see him.

I'm out for a meal tonight, its a carvery so should be OK. So far its been muffins & chicken. Going to be clucking soon!!!

Last edited:
Saturday 16/2
waiting for MrR to get his **** in gear! Its looking like its going to be a lovely day here today .... had to get ice off the car this morning at 5.30 ugh so a 4 mile walk is planned calling at Starbucks for coffee and to see my gorgeous daughter. Just hope the feet are ok I haven't walked so far in ages. I'm being referred to an Orthopedic surgeon so wondering how long the waiting list is. I seem to have had all sorts wrong with me lately minor stuff I know but all added together a right big pain. Oh well at least its getting sorted. Appointment with eye consultant on the 26th too.

Had a carvery last night beef, turkey and veg. I was up god knows how many times for a whistle. Whats that all about, is it because I haven't had veg the past few days?

Eh up he's moving, better get my boots on, see you all later hope you have a good sunny Saturday :)

muffins, egg & lf bacon, beef and whatever I can find

Up for whistle - that's a good sign Chris, pounds will be disappearing, and well done on the carvery! Once they refer you don't the NHS have a maximum waiting time of 6 months???? My friend got referred for tummy tuck and had her appointment through within 12 weeks so fingers crossed they are as quick with you....
Have a great walk and a nice Starbucks.... Food sounding grand and in control! xxxx

Hi T not sure about the NHS 6 months thing? Fingers crossed it wont be too long before a letter arrives. I was OK when walking its just when the boots come off been hobbling around since lol.

Back