Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

hey MM, hows baking the cookies coming along?
ill be baking later this week aswell :D

***Sleeps***

10 to go!

:xmastree:

That is sleeps until Christmas eve as it all starts there!

Hey I remember when we were back in the 50's for sleeps, how fast the time has gone!!!

Cannot wait, in 10 days we will all be celebrating with our loved ones!

Jez
xx

***Sleeps***

9 to go!

***Sleeps***

9 to go!

I know, so exciting! I hope you get some time to relax over christmas and new year!

Kat xx

Hey I remember when we were back in the 50's for sleeps, how fast the time has gone!!!

Cannot wait, in 10 days we will all be celebrating with our loved ones!

Jez
xx

***Sleeps***

8 to go!

Hi Kenshinn -- Actually, I'll be baking some cookies in a few minutes for the single airmen on the American Air Force Base. My daughter's Girl Scout troop will go carol sing and deliver cookies this evening for them.

Then, I'll do the big baking this weekend, as I decided to buy and bring in German Lebkuchen (that I can purchase on the American Air Base) to the school where I help out in German lessons.

But, I am looking forward to doing my peanut brittle and fudge -- my son loves them both -- and it is less than week until my baby boy is here!

MM

Last edited:
woo hoo Mel not long now!

Kat xx

Good good, lovely to hear MM :D Xmas will be a blessing for yourself, mind posting me
a
cookie :p

''Let it snow let it snow let it snow''
yeah got abit of snow which was washed away
let it be 8-9 inches of snow
LET IT SNOWWWWWWWWWW

check out metcheck.com put in your post code, we are due bucketloads!!!! It is even predicting snow on xmas eve!!!! Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo

Jez
xx

***Sleeps***

7 to go!

I had all the kids singing "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" at Lunch break today! It kept snowing off and on all day. They are so praying for a snow day tomorrow!

Almost here this
time
next week

***Sleeps***

6 to go!

Power of Prayer Proven... Snow Day!!!

***Sleeps***

5 to go!

I posted this in the foody section already, but then thought as its a Christmas Thread - I would show pics of my first ever Christmas Cake. I am quite pleased with the results. :) Hope it tastes nice. It should the amount of booze thats been fed to it over the past couple of months!! LOL

Warning: PICS OF FOOD.

Picasa Web Albums - J - Christmas cake#

Back