Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

I am a huge Xmas fan also. I will be making my cake this weekend :D

I think I may have to have a Xmas DVD fest very soon - my favourite is The Santa Clause, oh and of course Its a wonderful life.

Anyone else like the old xmas movies?
x

Scottishlass ~ i LOVE Christmas films!

We watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation a lot over Xmas...so funny! And we put the Christmas Music Channels on the TV while we are doing things around the home and sing along to all the songs ~ we did that last year.

And I love Elf and any old movies that make it feel so Christmassy....A Christmas Carol and, of course, It's A Wonderful Life....have been watching that since I was a little girl. Reminds me of Christmas with all my family. xx :)

Its a Wonderful Life, is my most favourite movie EVER. I adore Jimmy Stewart. And the film ios just wonderful.

Elf - that has got ot be one of my most favourit exmas films. Everybody needs a Buddy!!! LOVE IT!!

One my brother and Iw atch every year, is A Christmas Story - don;t know if any have seen it - it is the quintessential american family's christmas.....particulary when I was a kid - just remoinds me so much of what xmas was like then. I love it.

YAY CMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Its a Wonderful Life, is my most favourite movie EVER. I adore Jimmy Stewart. And the film ios just wonderful.

Elf - that has got ot be one of my most favourit exmas films. Everybody needs a Buddy!!! LOVE IT!!

One my brother and Iw atch every year, is A Christmas Story - don;t know if any have seen it - it is the quintessential american family's christmas.....particulary when I was a kid - just remoinds me so much of what xmas was like then. I love it.

YAY CMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gonna have a look at that on Amazon BL ~ they have the whole range of films, and I haven't seen that. xx :)

Found some gingerbread, creme brulee and apple strudel candels today, how Christmassy is that!!!?? Yay Xmas ooh and you have all forgotten you gotta watch only fools and horses over xmas- my sisters favourite movie is Santa Claus which I find quite adorable, but for me it is all about songs like Wham - last christmas, and Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas - also FGTH and The Power of Love!!!

Bring it on

Jez
xx

***Sleeps***

53 to go!

I love Christmas movies and music!

When I hear The Pogues - Fairytale of New York - I know it is coming!!

Kat xx

My all time fave is 2000 miles by The Pretenders ~ when I hear the start of it, in shops or anywhere, I just sing! Love that Christmas song. :)

:33::26::47:

Gonna have a look at that on Amazon BL ~ they have the whole range of films, and I haven't seen that. xx :)

I hope you like it. It did not translate well to my UK family. lol BUt for me, it is really like watching a home movie of what christmas was like when I was a kid.

Its a bit dated, but very sweet. :)

***Sleeps***

52 to go!

loving the Christmas thread...i sooo love it too, although can be a bit of a dampener if i end up having to work it. My daughter and I have started singing christmas songs in the car on the journey to and from nursery :D

***Sleeps***

51 to go!

christmas tree is up in Tesco :D and fingers crossed i'm at least not working christmas eve or Christmas day!:D :woohoo:

It's getting exciting! :)

I bought some candle holders with snowflakes on today, and they are already glowing in my front room! xx :D

***Sleeps***

50 to go!

We've put the christmas CD's in the car:smiley1842:lovin the music......

It is chilly so putting the xmas feel in the air!!!

Planning xmas pressies for people now and busy with the xmas cakes.

Jez
xx

My daughter has been singing deck the halls all year, it is her and her friends theme tune, it is what they sing whenever they are playing around, LOL. Oddly not sick of it though.
Have 90% of my shopping done. Just a few things on order and trying to think what to get my old uncle whos is 75, diabetic and teetotal with a budget of £5!

Roll on Christmas, I can't wait!

***Sleeps***

49 to go!

Back