Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

Four weeks today! Tomorrow I will be getting the kids advent calanders out and writing my overseas Christmas cards.

Christmas cake is made and my experimental batch of mince pies went down well so there will be a bigger batch made for Christmas week. RTM week 5/6 compliant menus are being planned and I'm getting a bit ahead with my present shopping too as I've picked up quite a bit over the last month.

Now I feel like the the countdown and preparations can really begin.

BL - hope your day is everything you hope for :flirt2:. xx

***Sleeps***

27 to go!

Yeah I've got the advent calenders
some presents the rest of the gifts will be done this weekend than that's it, than I look forward to Xmas :) yeah baby yeah :D

***Sleeps***

26 to go! :D

***Sleeps***

26 to go!

ohh Ken! lol Great minds think alike, or is that, fools never differ! lol

Kat xx

NOT LONG!!

Great minds kat :D
thank you jez :)

Hi Ya'll --

I vote "great minds"! Only 24 Sleeps until my son comes home! He emailed his 10 year old sister and answered her "What do you want for Christmas question?" With a, "All I want for Christmas is come home and be with you, mon and dad!"

Today, I'm doing a little Internet shopping; wrapping and packing to post; going out to get batteries for gifts (I give them ready to go); I'll plan out the things I bake to give and write up the ingredients list; have my husband get the tree and decorations out of the garage... it's certainly Christmas time in our house.

Time to get cracking...

MM

P.S. Katalena, I changed my Avatar in your honor!

That is a sweet message from you son Minnie!! HOw exciting - I bet you are bubbling over. I so wish to be with my family for Christmas again - my US family. My out-laws here are wonedrful - but I miss my traditions too. What a great thing to look forward too!!

X

Santa claus is comin too town :D
jingle bell rock :D

kat see you and I like everyone else have great minds :D

25 SLEEPS

couNtdown wahey not long left :D

Ooohhh, getting so close. Carpet is almost done, tree will be out and up before long! I plan to wrap and put what I have under the tree (i.e. person to person gifts... Santa's arrive after midnight Christmas day).

MM

:D sounds great MM :)

Ken you have pinched my daily post :(

Kat xx lol

Hi Kat,

Stay up another 2 hours and 7 minutes and you can "pinch" it back.

I hope you had a great day.

MM

Last edited:
Back