Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

35 wahey

Blimey, it's coming quickly this Christmas lark! xx :p

Yay for Christmas, but just actually realised I have a lot to do/buy/organise and not much time! :eek:
Those 35 sleeps might be a bit sleepless for me as I plan things when I'm lying in bed! xx :p

***Sleeps***

34 to go!

This is why I start it in October!

October I shop for family & a couple of friends except lil bits which I gather as I go in the build up to Christmas.

November I shop for my partner.

December I shop for decs for the house and start planning the menu etc...

This is why I enjoy it so much as I make it a steady, relaxed process and enjoy every moment! No mad panic and rushing about for me.

Kat xx

Yay for Christmas, but just actually realised I have a lot to do/buy/organise and not much time! :eek:
Those 35 sleeps might be a bit sleepless for me as I plan things when I'm lying in bed! xx :p

Katalena, et al --

My son and neice got their "renumbered" advent calendars yesterday. They can start on the 28th counting down until they arrive in the UK! Yeah! Only 32 sleeps until I pick up "the kids" at Gatwick! Hooha... that's my Christmas gift.

MinnieMom (Mel)

Last edited:
woo hoo how exciting for you all!!

Kat xx

Katalena, et al --

My son and neice got their "renumbered" advent calendars yesterday. They can start on the 28th counting down until the arrive in the UK! Yeah! Only 32 sleeps until I pick up "the kids" at Gatwick! Hooha... that's my Christmas gift.

MinnieMom (Mel)

Lovely Mel having your boy back will be such fun :)

Hey Kenshinn112,

I spoke with Bryce at o'dark thirty this morning and he told me that he has planned to commit himself to spending the first 24 hours with his father. I was impressed... he had not forgotten that I told him how hurt his father was when he took off work to early to see Bryce (after I brought him home from a summer course in Paris) and he wasn't home. Bryce got out of the car, changed his clothes and went to see his mates. My husband is taking the day off of work to be at the airport when our "little boy" gets off the plane. My daughter has already made a sign to hold up... she noticed the limo drivers do this! lol

MM

***Sleeps***

33 to go!

That is 4 weeks and 6 days lovely people! ;)

WOO HOO!!

Kat xx

brillant well looking forward to xmas woop :) yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh baby

thats gonna be so cool your daughter with the sign :) gonna be awesome to spend time with the son :) and thats brillant his father is taking the day to pick him up :)

Mel I am so excited for ya, it all sounds so wonderful and it is lovely to be with family at such a special time. It is getting really close now :)

Jez
xx

4 weeks and 6 days closer :):):) xx lol

Mel I am so excited for ya, it all sounds so wonderful and it is lovely to be with family at such a special time. It is getting really close now :)

Jez
xx

She made the cutest "Bryce has his driver's license" sign. Let's hope he passes his test on December 7th. :)

MM

good luck to him :)

***Sleeps***

32 to go!

Hey Katalena --

I just realised looking at your stats that you have lost 100 pounds! That is so amazing. I tried to see your before pics, but I could not find them. I'll bet people do not recognise you. Congrats on being at goal...
:happy096:
and 30 sleeps (less than month) until I pick up my son at Gatwick. If he comes with his license, maybe I'll let him drive home. (Just kidding... the other side of the road thing might be a bit much.):innocent0001:

MM

Thank you Mel - if you click on profile albums under my avatar they are there xx

Kat xx

Hey Katalena --

I just realised looking at your stats that you have lost 100 pounds! That is so amazing. I tried to see your before pics, but I could not find them. I'll bet people do not recognise you. Congrats on being at goal...
:happy096:
and 30 sleeps (less than month) until I pick up my son at Gatwick. If he comes with his license, maybe I'll let him drive home. (Just kidding... the other side of the road thing might be a bit much.):innocent0001:

MM

Back