Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

katalena

Enjoying life!
I am a right Christmas girl! I love it and I have decided to start a Christmas Countdown of a different kind!

***Sleeps***

58 to go!

Woo hoo!!

xx Kat xx

:D:D:D

:) YEAH CANT WAIT FOR

CHRIMBO

I love Christmas - it's all about the kids and seeing their excitement and joy in everything. We have our traditions, like many, but this year we plan some changes.

Have just started the shopping so planning ahead much better this year all round. xx

I'm so not surprised you are a christmas person Kat! LOL

lol Snorks - why is that?

***Sleeps***

57 to go!

Wheeeeeeeeeee, we could almost start singing xmas carols! Our house smells divine from all the xmas cake baking, so between that and the spiced apple candles its festive in here :)

Jez
xx

mmmm I to have some of those spiced apple candles as well as the mulled wine ones!

I am going to a Partylite party next week - they are great! More smelly candles mmm

Kat xx

Oh my god, that would be wicked wouldn't it!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mrs Snow Queen!

Its beginning to look a lot like CHristmas..... :D

It was very foggy here today, made it feel all wintery and xmasy! I would LOVE for it to snow.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! (Well, we can hope ay? :D)

I have dreamed of that all my life, every year in Yorkshire I praaaaaaaay for it, because it is at least colder there than London, closest I got was a light sprinkle on Boxing Day. Shall we do a snow dance????

Jez
xx

I love Christmas too

I'm like a big kid at Christmas - okay, not so big nowadays.
We got married on Decembr 23rd and it snowed as we came out of the Church.
It was magical, that lovely dry, white snowflake kind of snow. I had a midnight blue velvet and satin medieval style dress and matching stole. I felt lovely, size 22.
I've just been told this week that I have the days off between Christmas and New Year, so nice unexpected break ciming up.
Hurrah .

:angel:

Woo hoo SB that sounds fab on all counts, the snow, the dress, your wedding and the Christmas break!

Kat xx

Wheeeeeeeeeee, we could almost start singing xmas carols! Our house smells divine from all the xmas cake baking, so between that and the spiced apple candles its festive in here :)

Jez
xx

Ooh Jez

I got all the ingredients and was all set to make the xmas cake when home with the kids on Mon or Tues, but was told it was too soon to make the cake and I should wait to mid/end Nov!

If you've made yours, then I take that as being OK and I'll be stirring and baking mine this weekend :) xx

Snow even more likely here :D. Been snowy on two of last five Christmas days. I love it. xx

OOOOO TI where is here? We are all coming for Christmas lol

Kat xx

Been meaning to post here. :p

I'm a big Christmas fan too. Last year we ( me and OH and dog :D) stayed at the very beautiful Coniston Hotel in Skipton for 3 nights....was so Christmassy and so many lovely people.

It's been a long time since I had a family Christmas ~ one brother in Scotland with his own family, another brother in Cheshire ( but back to Yorkshire as of nxt week!) who always goes skiing in Austria, and my parents in Greece.
And I haven't been in the UK a lot myself...worked in Greece and Spain and had Christmasses there...and 2 Christmasses spent on a beach in India whilst travelling. ( Doesn't give you that festive feel! :p).

But, the home is donned with Christmas plug ins and candles already, and can't wait to put my tree up!!!!
Then we are off to Greece on Christmas Eve to spend a family 5 days with my parents....but at least there is usually snow in the mountains there! :)
( And mum wants some English Homepride flour taking over as she can't get her Yorkshire puds quite right.....don't know how I will explain that at customs! :D). xx

***Sleeps***

56 to go!

***Sleeps***

55 to go!

Back