Christmas goal!!!!!

Hey there, I've also got a Xmas goal, mine is to lise 5 stone so a stone a month and am starting tomorrow :) hopefully we can motivate each other to stick with it x

@Claire - doesn't sound silly, makes sense! No-one wants to bump into old friends fat, you know they just walk away saying 'omg she got fat' :/

@saffa - welcome! good luck with your goal, have a good first day tomorrow, here's to a slimmer Xmas for both of you!!

Hi Claire

I have a goal for Christmas as well.
I am going to Florida on 13/12/13, and want to lose 4 stone before then so I can buy some new slim clothes.
I am doing Total Solution with the odd planned day off.
It is my weigh in tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed.

Hello saff and notsochunky!! We've got to be in it to win it so lets do it!!!!

Just weighed and lost 8lb oh yeh oh yeh woop woop!!!!!! Didnt expect that with it being THAT time of the month XD

Need to do a ticky (hopefully it won't just download software to my computer!)

Have a great Monday pps!!!!!

So happy, so happy, so h-h-h-happy!!!!

Woohoo, well done!! :happy096:

Yay!! Well done Claire, fantastic start :D

Well done Claire, what a brilliant weight loss, my first weigh in is tomorrow and I too am thinking ahead to Crimbo being my end date and hope to lose 4 stone.

Ha ha think I'd cry if another pack turned up on my doorstep today ;)

Aw sorry Claire didn't by any means want to sound smug!! I'm jealous you got the dinners, they came out just after I ordered my last box! Anything you're looking forward to trying? What's on the menu tonight :)

Just had shepherds pie ;) not exactly the real thing but the first meal where I feel full!! Going to have the other two meals over the next couple of days and if I like them too will order a box. I have got till Christmas after all!!!

Yum Yum, I'm just chomping down on my choc orange bar, my fav part of the day lol :D

Well done Claire, that's a fab loss!!! :D

I'm too chicken to try the meals in case they're horrible (or more likely, in case they put me in the mood to munch rings round me)! Might get some with my next order if I last my first month on shakes and soups. Two weeks over for me today and another 2lbs off this week. Oh yeah. :)

waterworks your first stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woopla!!!!!

Smidge im just having the nut bar lol easy to bring to work so stick to these for lunch!

Well done Claire that's a fab loss!
I am also on a mission to lose the bulk of my weight before xmas so I'm with you too :)
Have found it really helps to log in here and remind myself that I'm not the only one on this journey!
I'm on day 11 and am feeling fantastic! Am definitely walking with a spring in my step and my clothes are already loose. I feel like I'm starting to break free from the hold that food (especially carbs) has had on me for so long. And i've never been so productive in my life....have so much spare time which I'm trying to fill trying not to think of food! xx

Hi!! And thank you for your post! Had to come on here because I was too close to cheating, I have had to leave work and pick my kids up from nursery because they have high temperatures, took my boy to the docs then picked my baby girl up. Got in and just felt so fed up but stuck the kettle on and got on here instead :)

Know that pain today Claire!! I'm at work but things are slow and I've been concentrating on not eating my own arm!! I'm not hungry but I'm sooo bored :(

Good one Claire - I log on here for distraction all the time. And yes I'm so pleased to see a stone off already. In celebration I did something sort of norty today, not exactly straying from the diet but not quite on it either. But it was definitely a one off, and I'm glad, so there! :D

I can't even relieve the boredom by cleaning cos of my two little uns and by the time they are both in bed its not long before I'm following suit!

But my new trousers fell down last night (luckily when I walked through the door!!!) and my smaller pants I put on today feel lovely and loose so it's all gooooood!!!

Eh waterworks did u have a sneaky glass of vino? Go on did u??!! ;)

Back