Chuffed to bits

minn_82

Had to buy a last minute outfit yesterday for something important thats happening tomorrow and guess what, the trousers are a perfect 14, whoop!!! I was a size 18 when I started and knew i'd dropped one dress size but that was a lovely Christmas pressie to myself.

Needless to say its given me a boost to try be good especially at this time of year :D

Get you slinky malinky - what a fabby christmas presi and great motivation for bothyou and all of us - thanks for posting.

Yey, it's a great feeling isn't it? xx

Congratulations I hope one day to get my fat arse in a size 14 lol

Well done! Fab news in time for Xmas!

Thanks everyone :) at least I get support and a pat on the back from somewhere.

Sadly my happiness has been dampened today, my so called best friend has been at me with the jibes... again! She said to me 'but in that shop the sizes are bigger than they actually say' followed up by she has a old coat from when she was fat did I want it and when I asked what size it was she says a 16!!!

Christ im annoyed, im sick of the remarks, she is a size 10 through starving herself, why cant she just be happy for me instead of battering my confidence to make herself feel better. Its like nobody else is allowed to lose weight except for her. It just makes me sad that she is like this!!!!

Sorry, thats my rant over!

I know it is easier said than done but just ignore her or get a new friend.You are not losing weight for her you are doing it for yourself you don't need her approval x

Congratulations, that's amazing - well done you! Ignore your friend's comments, sadly weight is a touchy subject for a lot of people who seem to not be able to say anything positive about weight loss - she's probably just jealous that you are losing weight whilst eating loads of scrummy food and she is starving herself!

Congratulations, that's amazing - well done you! Ignore your friend's comments, sadly weight is a touchy subject for a lot of people who seem to not be able to say anything positive about weight loss - she's probably just jealous that you are losing weight whilst eating loads of scrummy food and she is starving herself!

LOL, thanks for that, youve put a smile on my face again, how very very true! :D

Back