Claire's no more if's OR but's ....

I tend to find the scales can make you think to much , I used to weigh Daily it was like mind game when losing I'd be :) when it didn't move for days I'd be :-( thinking whats going on . I am going to just go with the chemist scales .
You sound in a good frame of mind Claire , hows it going ?

Hi Claire hows LT going for you ?

Hi Claire hows LT going for you ?
Hello all we'll I've had a stressful start to the year my sister has had to move out and leave her husband and move in with me :) I'm happy she's away and with family again I have rang the chemist to explain my absence this week, I've jumped on the scales and they are 11.9 so 5 lbs off so far :) I'm happy with this result.
Nice to be back in the 11's again I can finally see that I will be 10.7 very soon again my sister is currently doing Diet chef the diet.. But I'm conveinceing her to do LT with me she has 3 stone to lose but I wont put to much pressure on her for now.
How are u doing have u started now..? I hope so we can motivate each other ?

Hi Claire ...
Ho dear , well i'm sure your sister will be better off if things are not going right . Yes LT could be a little to much for her right now . with Dietchef , the lady next door stone a stone but gave me some packs she didn't like... that was months ago i put themin the school for the homeless lol , just looking at the packs i thought no .
Are you Back on LT now , 5 off is good , yes i'm on LT weigh in is Tuesday at the chemist I'll see how that goes as they dont seem to be giving support .. but early days
I'm not sleeping that much on LT , but i know this with cambridge .
So your back in the Zone claire ?
I hope so we can motivate each other ? i'm sure we can and theres lots of that on here :)

Hi Claire ...
Ho dear , well i'm sure your sister will be better off if things are not going right . Yes LT could be a little to much for her right now . with Dietchef , the lady next door stone a stone but gave me some packs she didn't like... that was months ago i put themin the school for the homeless lol , just looking at the packs i thought no .
Are you Back on LT now , 5 off is good , yes i'm on LT weigh in is Tuesday at the chemist I'll see how that goes as they dont seem to be giving support .. but early days
I'm not sleeping that much on LT , but i know this with cambridge .
So your back in the Zone claire ?
I hope so we can motivate each other ? i'm sure we can and theres lots of that on here :)
Yes LT all the way again :) I have to really and happy to now my sister enjoys it she's lost 1.5 stone in 4 weeks now another 3 stones to go. Oh so u have started great to hear :) sorry there not supportive to you I have a lady called Mary she's nice very chatty lol.

The lack of sleep does get better :)

Hi Claire , see with this chemist if thats the support may as well go to my next town , as theres only one in my town . Giving support is asking people how they are doing and giving them time , but when she said to me on Tuesdayshe said best time was morning i said cant do mornings ... as its the other side of town need a lift ... i said afternoons only , so she said ok well we will just weigh you and get your packs .... i thought then the support is not going to be there . Yes with your sisiter if it works thats the answer .
so your back in the LT zone , hows it going ?

no bars , they said until its 2 weeks of LT , i heard they were small . But be nice to have one mmmm lol
The diet tastes ok LT so thats ok . What bar are you having ? i will be out at 7 to a party , so tonight is going to be hard , as its a 21st ... i mean with drinks , looks like a diet coke will have todo so it does not bring attenson to myself , only the one . i wont stay all night .... just show my face .

Morning wide awake watching Telly I did scale hop and 1 lb down from yesterday :) yah
Yay not much planned for today really. But another good day on the diet I can't wait to wear my jeans again.

I'm going to drink more water today as I'm in most of the day so glad I feel less bloated now.

You're doing really well hun,fingers crossed you get to goal soon x

Morning Calire
I'm hoping to get out today , unsure where .
Have not touched the scales , today i came down and thought scales ... then thought no , dont go back to the scales as last time it made me worse . I did my kentone test , it was purple , was that yesterday too , i had two diet cokes while at the party yesterday , all that lovely food drink too ... but look but no touch .
bring on the Jeans :) so claire your ready for another day in the LT house

Morning Calire
I'm hoping to get out today , unsure where .
Have not touched the scales , today i came down and thought scales ... then thought no , dont go back to the scales as last time it made me worse . I did my kentone test , it was purple , was that yesterday too , i had two diet cokes while at the party yesterday , all that lovely food drink too ... but look but no touch .
bring on the Jeans :) so claire your ready for another day in the LT house
Well done for not giving in its not worth it now your in ketosis really.

I've got to do a few Christmas returns in town today and that's it. Yes it's all about the jeans this month lol.

Stay strong... And yes getting addicted to them scales are not right I've got a terrible habit :(

How much water r u drinking? X

This was the colour of my stick this morning lol
I'm drinking more than the 4 pints ... I would say 5 pints . I always think its good to have a plan , staying in is a long day for me ... unsure if i'll window shop .
Thanks Claire . how long do you think youw ill be on LT , i ahve a plan in my head that if it allows me to stick to this 15 weeks in total thats what i would like , but i can't think to far ahead just hope !

claire30 said:
Thank you are u new to LT? :) how u getting on? X

I did LT last year for 4 months and lost 3 stone and 8 lbs.I restarted 2 days ago as I've put on 11 lbs and really want to get to goal.
It's been a real struggle but I'm on day 3 of 100% so far x

Twinkle , well done you lossing that weight . soon be off you !

MsJMC said:
Twinkle , well done you lossing that weight . soon be off you !

Thanks hun and good luck to you x

I'm hoping to be 10.10 by the end of February :) less than a stone to go.
I have no hunger today which is fabby lol toilet trips are a pain but im at home.

15 weeks is a realistic amount of time I'd say:) I still have food thoughts today thou.. But trying

Back