Claire's no more if's OR but's ....

I wont be at goal then by i think i would of had enough metally by then , ok theres no telling how i'll be but i think i will be stir crazy lol
Feb not long ! great stuff .
Twinkle , not lomng till your goals in sight !

i hate doing this diet at work ppl ask me so much questions.. why im not eating, even thou i have my bar at work its never enough for some ppl.. but nobody told me how fat i was last year lol (a rant)

I'm hoping it won't take too long but I have this thing going in my head that I'm not able to get as low as 9 stone,however I'm already in the zone for it.I know how difficult it can be but this diet suits me so well,as I'm either 'all or nothing' lol.
Claire,the food thoughts do diminish the longer you're 100%.Then when you do decide to refeed,you may find that you're quite reluctant to eat,which is good as it's the start of training for a healthy lifestyle.
Maybe us 3 could be diet buddies if you're up for it,just to keep checking on how we're all doing,it might make it easier to know we're all at the same stage xxx

Hi Clair good to see you back and having STS! Stay 100% and you'll finish that journey before you know it!

Thank you ladies :)

Day 2 and smiling this morning, proud I managed to do this again.

This might sound silly but I keep telling myself to just focus on the diet... I always give in to easily.

Have a good day x

hi claire
STS is good , and your back on LT ... i am off LT and thinking of JUDDD diet , i'm doing slimmm just now but not doing to well .
Life just gets in the way sometimes ....
Ready to dust yourself down and join us all again .
Hows you ?

hi claire
STS is good , and your back on LT ... i am off LT and thinking of JUDDD diet , i'm doing slimmm just now but not doing to well .
Life just gets in the way sometimes ....
Ready to dust yourself down and join us all again .
Hows you ?
Morning your off LT how come ?

Yep I'm back 15 lbs to go I can do that do u think ? Hoping by next month what do u think?

Your losses where good

Hi girl
Yes in one month that can be done !
With me and LT , I became withdrawn really , plus the chemist just wanted to sell me the stuff , no support at all , only one in my town too .
I then started slimmm , which i was getting fed up with shakes . so now on the JUDDD diet , where by one day is 500 the next you take it up too 2000 , which i don't want todo , so there is a choice to take it up to say 1700 where i think is good . so the loes will be slower but not so painful !
how you findinf it returning , i see you was off plan are you ok ?

I just get fed up easily and my social events get in the way on this diet :(

But trying harder this time, can't be wasting money anymore I've had a shake so far and a green tea.

Juddd looks good so u can eat what u like then ?

My chemist are always in a rush lol so supporting myself really, it's the only way.

I hold I lose it quick then will start exercising afterwards x

hi claire
the chemist should be allowing time for people who want it , as thats what they are saying they are supporting you . See if you feel they are not you may as well go on exante at about 26 a week . more choices too .
With JUDDD you go low one day 500 next you take it up too 2000 , which i would not do , so 1700 or lower if you can . thats if you find it hard on vlcd .
Yes life just gets in the way with diets . or becomes boring , so try stick to vlcd if you can if not theres choices or other diets .
Life for me has been a battle for years , getting to goal almost then slipping back ... so 21 days becomes habbit !

Hello again how's juddd going ?

Me I'm struggling really badly and I know it's the daily weighing, getting disheartened when they don't move.!!

I just don't know what to do!! But the weight must come off. :(

A fed up Claire x

Hi Claire , think if you think differently about the diet and see it as a way back to being happy , as you know your not happy with how you are now . think of things like what you want to see yourself back in , clothes wise and feeling great !
JUDDD , could be something to look into if you just can't get back on LT ?
as i'm home alot with the weather snow , its harder for me , need to make a plan to keep busy .how about you ?

claire30 said:
Hello again how's juddd going ?

Me I'm struggling really badly and I know it's the daily weighing, getting disheartened when they don't move.!!

I just don't know what to do!! But the weight must come off. :(

A fed up Claire x

As you know,I've found it really hard recently too.Stick with it hun,you'll lose that 15lbs in no time at all.I know it's easier said than done but we could both do with sticking with this,especially now that we're so close.
Chin up hunny,just a few more wks to go xxx

Hello :) thank u for posting its nice to come on and read messages.

Well I only lost 1 lb this week.. Which isn't good at all but I had a talk with a different lady and she's hopeful I will be refeeding by march if I do it properly, so here I am trying to make this a better week. :)

I was fine yesterday as I was so tired lol I have a week of work so very excited this week I can lose a high amount.

How is everyone? X

Hello :) thank u for posting its nice to come on and read messages.

Well I only lost 1 lb this week.. Which isn't good at all but I had a talk with a different lady and she's hopeful I will be refeeding by march if I do it properly, so here I am trying to make this a better week. :)

I was fine yesterday as I was so tired lol I have a week of work so very excited this week I can lose a high amount.

How is everyone? X

Hey,we can do this!!Get through this month and we'll both be refeeding together.Keep positive hun,and at least you lost 1lb,better than sts or putting on ;)

Sorry I haven't been on here much,just been a bit busy but I am here for you x

Hey,we can do this!!Get through this month and we'll both be refeeding together.Keep positive hun,and at least you lost 1lb,better than sts or putting on ;)

Sorry I haven't been on here much,just been a bit busy but I am here for you x
Thank you :) today I'm at home so will catch up on the housework.

We don't have much left to lose at all your right. I must say I get hunger pains every morning :( been to the loo twice during the night.

Here's to another good day:) x

Hi Clair,

Re Ofsted and behaviour: Our behaviour in school is amazing, every visitor comments on it. Even more so because we are in an area of high deprivation.

We got good which I was disappointed by. When I asked why not outstanding, it was because she'd spoken to the children and one had said that sometimes children run in school! FFS! And another had said you can get knocked on the stairs!

Back