Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Clothes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi! I'm clothes mad (i'm a fashion student) and it's been so annoying just shopping for things that don't make me look too fat. I started 5 weeks ago at size 18/20 and everything was black, and baggy, things that didn't represent my 'style' at all. I went shopping the other day and bought trendy size 16 skinny jeans from a high street store, I had it in my head that they would be for when i had lost a bit more weight but they fitted me and i've been wearing them all week and feeling great. My confidence is so high right now, today i bought a size 16 black leather jacket (which fits!) a size 16 dress! and some boots. Can't wait to wear them to college tomorro. Im loving LT.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Missy....What a great achievement hun.. I bet you walk along with your head held high, and so you should x x x

Don't spend too much money though cos the way you are going, it won't be long before you need to drop another size! x x x

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks! its amazing how this diet makes u feel, of course there are hard days, but the results r totally worth it

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can't say i have noticed really, which is a bit gutting.... I know i am losing cos the scales say so, but i still feel as much of a blob as i did when i started!! lmaoooooooooooo x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.