Clothes

missy3

starving!
Hi! I'm clothes mad (i'm a fashion student) and it's been so annoying just shopping for things that don't make me look too fat. I started 5 weeks ago at size 18/20 and everything was black, and baggy, things that didn't represent my 'style' at all. I went shopping the other day and bought trendy size 16 skinny jeans from a high street store, I had it in my head that they would be for when i had lost a bit more weight but they fitted me and i've been wearing them all week and feeling great. My confidence is so high right now, today i bought a size 16 black leather jacket (which fits!) a size 16 dress! and some boots. Can't wait to wear them to college tomorro. Im loving LT.

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 26
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 26
  • boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 29
Well done Missy....What a great achievement hun.. I bet you walk along with your head held high, and so you should x x x

Don't spend too much money though cos the way you are going, it won't be long before you need to drop another size! x x x

Thanks! its amazing how this diet makes u feel, of course there are hard days, but the results r totally worth it

I can't say i have noticed really, which is a bit gutting.... I know i am losing cos the scales say so, but i still feel as much of a blob as i did when i started!! lmaoooooooooooo x x

Back