Coleen Nolan

cah-ching

Gold Member
Great story and excellent publicity for VLCD's!! :D

Oh what a old thread I've dug up :eek:

The reason I did is because I was wondering if anyone saw Coleen on BBC Breakfast News this morning talking about the need to reduce saturated fats in your diet.

That's all well and good but when asked about how she went from size 20 to a size 10-12 she mumbled something about healthy eating and exercise. No mention of LL at all.

I have to say that it makes me a little angry to see her dismiss a wonderful diet as if it never happened :mad:

Oh what a old thread I've dug up :eek:

The reason I did is because I was wondering if anyone saw Coleen on BBC Breakfast News this morning talking about the need to reduce saturated fats in your diet.

That's all well and good but when asked about how she went from size 20 to a size 10-12 she mumbled something about healthy eating and exercise. No mention of LL at all.

I have to say that it makes me a little angry to see her dismiss a wonderful diet as if it never happened :mad:

Sarah... she did LL... cos i joined LL cos i saw her article in a magazine and she lost a similar anmount to what i needed... but she put all the weight back on... and than mid last year she did the rosemary Conley ( i think) or something similar diet... and lost it again :) x

And its so nice to see facts got right!

"You can only follow this regime for 100 days before introducing regular food back into your diet."

Well its good thing she found the diet that suited her best.

Ah thanks Nas, I guess I just get angry that people dismiss it as a fad because they don't understand. I wonder whether she did RTM or just used it as a quick fix? Believe me I know the importance of doing RTM :eek:

Em, you're right about the facts being miscontrued - I've seen it in so many articles!

Last edited:
It says in the first article she should be doing RTM but instead has been lapsing & off the programme, and about to get back on it.

I remember her talking at length about following RCs diet too, I think thats when she really succeeded at losing and maintaining.
And of course remembering, maintaining has little to do with the actual diet you did. I gained after all the 'traditional' diets ;)

I only managed RC for a week. Found it scary :eek: Each to their own :)

Back