Cup ??

Ineedtobegood

I log all my calories on myfitnesspal and a lot of the items have their calories based on 1 cup - like today was trying to log my snack of blackberries - they said 64 cal for 1 cup so I kinda went by the size of a tea cup and the number I would have been able to fit in - and said I had half a cup !!

Is this right?

PS - I have to be careful - I am that Mum that packs out the Pick n Mix cups when they are fill a cup for £x to make sure I can get maximum value in espec as they are so expensive - I do however make sure that we can get the lid on - put I always put the smarties in last and then give it a shake to let them sink into the gaps !!! Not relevant really to the question I asked but funny all the same - lol - and YES I AM MAD !!! as a HATTER !!!:family2:

They are american measurements - you can buy them in this country (I use mine all the time) but a cup is roughly 8floz or 0.5 pints

Just looked on my cup measures and one says - 1cup = 250mls = 9fl oz - from America.

The other one says -
1 cup = 235mls - 8.2fl oz. (that one was from Morrisons)

Definitely agree Stacey !!!

I ahve noticed that when you go online on mfp there are more options howver you have to choose before you know the calories but on app it lists them and tells you the calories...

Back