Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Lol, keep avoiding ... just rush past that aisle.
Currently having a night in, meant to go to the bank holiday fair this evening, but will leave until tomorrow night and if I can muster it...
xxx

Hi Summerchick
Oh well a few more days on step 1 to get back into the swing of thing's I'm not beating myself up about it we fall down we pick are selves up not to much damage done
I do feel better for losing the excess my mobility as improved, just starting physio next week as they're hoping it's going to improve my balance it's like I've been left with a disability if no change l will address it further against 1st private hospital and surgeon who operated
You've done extremely well yourself only 9lb to your 3st mark well done, l put a lot of my small clothes away when l put weight on so it's felt good getting back into them, lt crossed my mind to do the same with my big clothes that's negative thinking though, lve done the best and given them to charity so it will be punishment in itself if l have to buy big clothes again,
There's quite a few celebrities on this diet aswell, did you get the magazine when you got to your 1st stone just inspiring stories of individuals on the plan, The roses l eaten my CC said l should plant in the garden or better still give them to her don't reckon they would have seen hers either lol, Huggs to you also xxx

Hi Summerchick
I guess everybody on this forum is scattered about an living all over, lt would be nice to get together and meet up, ls there anyone living near you on the.plan as you know or on this forum xxx

Hi All

It's week 10 weighin... just been weighed and here's the stats ;)

Start weight June 14 2017
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lb
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lb
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lb
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lb
Week 8 13st 8lbs (5pm) STS.
Week 9 13st 5lbs (1pm) 3lbs
Week 10 13st 1.5lb (3:30) 3.5lb

A total loss of 33.5lbs, that's 8.5 pounds to my first 3stones, which gives me 3 weeks to reach that goal in 3 months week 13 ;) and 2lbs away from the 12's... OMG !!!

This plan is so doable !!!

This plan works !!! 1.5 pounds away from 2 1/2 stone loss!! Over 15kg loss!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Xxxxxxx
Wow!! That is amazing! Well done Summer!!

Hey Chris,

I know, re the pick yourself up, I'm hoping I'm being somewhat sensible, but I'm going to have to live a different way with my "fuel" err food choices. But seriously just being more mobile with the losses that have occurred due to the higher weight, gosh it has made me feel so much better.

I need to sort through my clothes as well, I'm def not keeping my fat clothes... they will be gone gone gone...

Had a massage and facial peel today, massage seriously needed I've done so much walking this week, body totally exhausted. And facial peel, it's so good, keeps my old skin smooth and pores closed ;)

I haven't had anything from my CC other than my products, I never get a text or any communication unless I send one first and that's usually my next two weeks order, to be honest I purposely say nothing about these consultants as the one criteria is they have used the plan, in theory I could probably become a consultant.. there's no reasonably not. But that by the by, my last one was only interested in pushing products and even bonus bars when I wasn't even meant to have them whilst on this plan lol..

Anyway, the one thing they could be good for us organising a gathering for other ladies on the plan where we could meet once a month if we wanted to. Note to self make a suggestion, but hopefully someone will read it here and start that off, I have asked about it to my current one, but a lot of ladies like not to apparently...

I don't have anyone near me :( :( have my chums who are kind and support me..

What about you, anyone near you

xxxx

Hey All,

So will did a weighin, it guilts me into staying on track, seems to work for me so will keep at it lol..

Anyway down to 13stone 1lb so seem to have dropped that .5 pound I gained and lost another 1/2 to be a full pound down again. Just another 2lbs to lose for Tuesday and I could still be on track and hit my little mini goal for week 11 weighin on Tuesday...

Lucyann how did the first week go at the new job? Really hope you had a good one and even if you did go off track like me and chris seems to have been something in the air last week lol, that we're all back on track lol

Here's to a good strong and productive week ;)

xxx

Hi guys
I'm posting but haven't read all.
Well this weeks the week from hell ... still
On plan but I honestly want to give up on everything.

Not sure on job very overwhelmed and not sure it's for me but what else can I do
One of my best friends have hurt me deeply
Tried to orgainse a day trip and friends have back stabbed me. So can't drive can't get there and no one was being supportive and didn't bother to see if I was ok. Probably because I sent a text to say why didn't you reply probably because it doesn't effect them
Struggling to even get dressed
My sister moved out yesterday so happy for her wish it was me tho lol
Failed my exam
Just hit rock bottom
very emotional week and it's going to get worse.
One mini plus but is irrelevant I lost 3 bringing me to 13.3 stone ... 3 stone 3 to go by Xmas. Here's hoping won't meet target unless I lose 6 in a week for some reason I feel so fat and bloated probably from upset and worry
Even when I'm home I can't seem to chill need my life orgainising

Good luck to everyone and keep going everyone seems to be doing really well! I wish I could have said I've lost 3 stone in a 3 months but doubt it will happen x

Hey Lucyann,

Sorely missed babes, kinda figured you had a lot on your plate, it's been a busy busy week for you.

I wondered what was going on with the new job, all I can say is maybe just keep you head down and keep at it for a few months, worst case you just leave. I know that's easier said than done, something I should have done with my last job, but hindsight is a good thing, if it's stressing you so much, that's not good for your health, take it from me ...

I'm sorry re your friend, I don't think I'll ever be shocked at how people can be some friends are just plain evil. You've done well with your weight loss, guaranteed there will be some "friends" who don't like it. And I mean really don't like it, that says more about them than you.

You're down to 13.3 that lady is far from hitting rock bottom, exam you can retake, yes it's a shock and seriously a major p*** off, your sister moving out, whoa... result... you'll have more wardrobe space ;), seriously though, I can't imagine my daughter ever leaving me. She's on notice she's not ever allowed to leave home, even for Uni, hoping she decides UCL so just a tube journey away lol... and she's only about to start year 8.

If I remember right you're kinda Surrey way? I could be wrong and still haven't figured out how to send private messages on this site if you can, but we could always meet for a coffee, that's if we are nearby if you wanted a chat, will leave to you to decide but am here.

You've done sooo well, you've lost so much, I've still 50 plus lbs to lose. I had a massive booze fest this week, finally got back down to last weeks weighin amount lol.

I'm addicted to watching MKR Australia and master chef Australia... yup the frigging irony!!!

We're all doing a good job, that includes you lovely beautiful lady...

Am so glad to hear from you and you're doing brilliantly.

And I will be here when we reach goal and continue to maintain that goal. :angel:

xxxx​

Last edited:
Hi Summerchick
No l don't know anyone who's on the plan around me either, Much the same here in my neck of the woods they say they're only at the end of a phone, one sided conversation untill product's and £ signs once aweek comes in to focus, When l 1st started she message me mid week to see how l was doing, when they think you've got the hang of it your pretty much on your own The good thing is the one to one on weigh day as we're not having to explain why we had something naughty in front of an audience l must say l always weigh heavy on her scales fat makes £s though if you know what l mean hope the scales are good to you Tuesday xxx

Lol,

You're being the cynical side of me out now, I wouldn't put it past the CC's to have their scales adjusted to make you seem heavier ... your right more ££££'a form them..

Just accepting there's only one dual
Dynamics guy and the rest of the CC'd probably really don't give a damn about anything other than their own wallets lol...am pretty certain it would work just as well without them.. this forum has been my go to...

Fingers crossed for Tuesday ;) another 2.5lbs please that would be superb ;)

xxx

No that gets me into the 12's 3 stone loss I need another 8lbs total to reach my 3 stones and hopefully by the 12 of September. That's 13 weeks on plan and 3 months exactly :)

xxx

Last edited:
So I tried on a pair of denim shorts I bought from primarny, size 14, a couple of pounds each in the sale,they did up, but that was it lol... still a little snug but they did up... so a drop from a 18/20 -- 22 was nice and comfy, to a VERY snug 14 lol... test being would I walk out wearing them that they're so snug.. answer being a big fat no ;) ... no didn't take pictures.. it is fun trying on clothes in smaller sizes, been a while since I had fun trying on clothes...

Here's to the day I can fit a size 10... :)

xxx

ahhh thats amazing. i loved clothes shopping at a size 12, everything looked nice on me even if it wasnt my style. i'm still a 16 :( not even close to a 14, i think another 2 stone away actually.

Hey Heidi,

You're only
A few pounds behind me.. I'm still a 16, although if the made a 15, that would be me right now... def not a comfy 14..

You'll be their in the next couple of weeks and you too enough. You've been strong all year with jellybean.

We got this guys

xxx

Hey Chris,

I know it's so weird though, I still can see it, other than my face, which is coming along nicely with some nice bone definition again.. xx

Wearing medium size pants and bras now lol..

My huge "shelf" on my chest is going going, almost gone, no idea what size I am, no use in getting measure just yet, but a couple of new sports bras in medium are working a treat...

A frigging medium, from an XXL size DDD or an E at the start of my journey.. OMG, the back ache has gone!!! The breathing, I don't feel like my chest is about to cave in they were so heavy!! Think dropped to a C... a C!!! Shut that front door!!!

Huge hugs Chris xxxxx

Back