Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Just did a sneaky weighin... 13st 0.5lbs another 1lb I'm in the 12's moreto be in the safe zone, but almost at my 2.1/2stone loss now am back on track and 2 days to get that extra 1lb off.... in the zone, no side cheats even good ones, hmm I know I said that before ooooOOO to see my weight in the 12's... the thought brings very happy feelings :) :) :wee:

Right guys today is drink drink drink lots and lots of H2O!!

Taking soph to the fair this pm.. gonna watch some dual dynamics on YouTube to keep me motivated today

xxx

Bfn

xx​

Eh Ms Summerchick.
Oh good luck with the bone structure gravitys not on my side now, Can't go to the gym to tone up either, About the same age as the loose women with loose skin lol Maybe l could drop into Harley St see if they can pull everything up from top of my head haha,
I've gone from minimiser to padded shelf what next haha, hugs xxxx

Hey Chris,

You me both lady, my body is its age, even if my face isn't. And nothing wrong with a trip to Harley St, although they're all serviced offices used by multiple consultants these days, no one actually has bases there anymore, consultants all over the place... note for future ref, use recommendations, lol xxx

Always the best advert ;)

xxx

It's so bludi hot tonight ... ahhhh need sleep !!!

;)
xx

Hey Summerchick
Them Roses did me no favours last week lbs are back on belly and bum hardest part to shift the weight an all, They was a gift from a friend who I'd not seen for a while l put them away but the little demon in my head kept tormenting me and l finally gave into it, well damage done can only learn from it or l will give it my best shot lol
Looking at the weather you've got another hot day and night cooler here today, Although its better than the rain and frost what won't be far off l guess
Well Harley Streets out of the ? wasn't serious I'll have to be a loose skin lady an hide it well lol have a good day xxx

Lol, it happens that booze didn't help my cause lol... ahhh it happens it was a fun time, will wait till Xmas, won't even bother for my bday which is only a few weeks away lol... it's a number I don't like Chris.... ueghhhh !!! Am in denial!!!

Anyway, I will be looking at consultants for excess gravity taking over my bod! And the face as and when time catches up with that..And I will scream that from the roofs... I will defy time I tell you ;)

Anyway, managed to get into the 12's today, by 3oz's lol.. but it's the 12's let's hope it stays that way for my weighin tomoz, that's when it counts... and maybe another 1/2lb ...;)

Ooooo I've hit my first 2 1/2 stones then lol... 35 lbs yayyy ... another mini goal albeit unofficial... come gotta be strong and good today, want that 1/2lb more to at least 36lbs lost... urghhh... xxheidixx you're right this diet can be taxing, but let's keep with it, it's done us proud to date . :) :)

xxxx

Haha, You won't like my age then,
No consultants going to help with the
gravity they just say get fat again you won't notice the loose skin) then fill mi purse up again with ya cash,
So what's your plan for defying time, have you got secret remedy, post your answer here please lol
Good luck tomorrow xxxx

Lol, I wish, just keep the roots topped up for now, it seems to do the trick ;) week 11 weighin tomorrow, but it's another outing, so will try and weigh in am, which I don't like, prefer around 2-3pm but out with a chum and our kids, early start, completely forgot about it. And won't be back until late...

Don't like the early or late weigh ins.. urgh will figure it out. Fingers crossed my lossesstay gone and don't come back whichthey have done so many times already ... oh it's 11 weeks today, can't imagine life without the plan, crikey what will I do, seriously getting anxiety at the thought. Bit sad that is...

xx

Totally shattered,

All day at legoland and then out to dinner, got home late still couldn't sleep, I picked at a side salad and my usual fizzy water, I've had sooo many cheats this week!! I have been so bad, I lost 2 lbs which is good, so finally and officially in the 12's albeit by 0.5 lb... so I've hit that 2st 7lb loss officially!!!

7lbs in 2 weeks is it doable, probably not. I can munch away on my frozen shakes like no tomorrow, I wish they weren't so tasty, even better when they are allowed to soften for about 5 mins before I eat them... heaven is all I can say..!!!

So final is 12st 13.5lbs (lol) but it's the 12's so I am happy.. just need another 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks, can it be done!! Yes if I am super strict let's see if I do it, keep fingers crossed for me guys xxx

Hi Chris,

Thank you, I've bee dreadful, I'm getting a little bored so I mix it up with bits of chicken and other protein stuffs here and there. Which I can happily continue with long term, but means my losses will be much slower. Urghh.

I would like to lose that final 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks so will give it a new push. How are you getting on ..??? How are the doc appts coming along

xx

Hello, Summerchick,
Just had CC round l lost a 1lb this week not bad after what l divulged in last week, Losing the weight as made a tremendous difference my mobility as improved just my balance to work on now, Physio app this friday looking forward to that fingers crossed it helps allso,
Have you tried the meals the spag bol, l added my allowance of quorn mince and mushrooms to bulk it out a little mini nan bread would have been nice, emmm don't want to push my luck to far though haha
Are you on 4 product's and a meal a day or do you just mix it up occasionally your doing well whatever your tactics are, Have you had a look on Facebook at CWP step 2 yummy meal idea's it's interesting to see what meals others are making making, Talking of food its way past lunch time for me tummys rumbling catch up later xxxx

Hey Chris,

I know the mobility is amazing!! I find it so much nicer, my tummy took up the whole room, and sitting getting up... life changing for sure.

I'm on 4 products a day, but when I have good cheats I have 3 products and a meal. Which is still same calories but step 2 is same as 1b which is what I do. If I've had an exceptionally greedy day of 400 cals of protein, will have 2 products as will go more than 800 cals. I've occasionally had 1000 cal days, those are the weeks I've not lost a lot, i.e. Around 2lbs loss a week, those the weeks I only have myself to blame, but then early days I was good and only lost a pound a week .. but I guess body now may possibly have caught up.

I kinda seem to be keeping my body guessing I think. I've been sticking to frozen shakes last few weeks... not had any porridge or spag Bol, which is my fav meal, will bulk with mushrooms next time too.. ;)will revert back when weather really cools down. We've a little rain today, but still warm. I'll def revert back to the hot foods when the weather cools.
I have got into the habit of eating my first product very late. Around 3 or 4 pm, then last around 10 or 11 pm the rest in between..

I'm wondering whether that helps my losses ... I do have to make sure i have my shakes as opposed to being hungry, very strange....

Xxx

More hours walking at legoland yesterday, I mean Tuesday, my calves are sore, up hill and all...plus place is so spread apart barely got half way through the place. Was smart enough to wear trainers.

Haven't made a dent in loses so far this week, ok it's only been a day... it hasn't budged at all today, hardly surprising after not following plan yesterday and having cheat meals, even if only protein (lots of protein) and salad (lots of salad). I was walking a lot ;)

Must be good though, otherwise I may get into long term cheat habits - even if good cheats - before I reach my ultimate goal, and still have to master maintenance.:

Night all hope everyone's had a good day following which ever plan and or step is working for them.

Love to all

Xxx

More hours walking at legoland yesterday, I mean Tuesday, my calves are sore, up hill and all...plus place is so spread apart barely got half way through the place. Was smart enough to wear trainers.

Haven't made a dent in loses so far this week, ok it's only been a day... it hasn't budged at all today, hardly surprising after not following plan yesterday and having cheat meals, even if only protein (lots of protein) and salad (lots of salad). I was walking a lot ;)

Must be good though, otherwise I may get into long term cheat habits - even if good cheats - before I reach my ultimate goal, and still have to master maintenance.:

Night all hope everyone's had a good day following which ever plan and or step is working for them.

Love to all

Xxx

Hey Summer

I am sure your not that far from you goal your doing amazing you should be proud.

I done lots of walking at Alton Towers my poor legs after I was in agony!!

Hope you ok and keep it up your doing amazing xx

Hey Tasha,

Dont all those hours of walking just kill you..;) ?? If I gain weight or don't loose as I would like, it's just got to be the muscle gain lol :)

I've still a heck of a long way to go, I have 6 stones to lose in total weighed self today 12st 12lb 5oz (it all counts I'm telling ya) :) 2stone and 8lb 5oz's down ;)

So 3 stones 5lbs and 5oz's lol ;) ;)

( every oz is hard work so am including)

xxx

Hi Summer

Well done you of course it all counts. I prefer to do my own weight with my scales because my CDC is always 3lb I have noticed that 3 times now!!

I'm so tempted to tear myself to a boiled egg and a chicken breast lol I don't know if I should treat myself tomorrow but I know I can't I am missing food a little but I'm having a weak moment I think haha.

It can be hard some times xx

Lovely Tasha,

I hear you. My CC's scales are 7lbs out from mine and my doctors scales, mine aligned with my doctors, nurses room and blood room doc scales, with my overweight and thyroid issues I'm a regular at my doctors ... 3 sets of their scales and mine all say same...

Anyway, sometimes if you do have a boiled egg and Poss Tuna, take away a product, that's what I've done... no dressing etc just as is, maybe once or max twice a week ... ?

I'm not advocating it, but I won't deprive myself either will substitute thy for a meal, other wise I don't think I'd be able to continue. There needs to be some balance or I may end up with an eating disorder

Do what feels right as long as you have determination to achieve your goals you will. You're doing brilliantly, read Mini Kate's diary,

She had a total of 10stones she wants to lose, we started together... she's a week behind me. She's doing so frigging well !!!

And Lucyann, My inspirations

Xxxx

Don't do what many do and decided to do either SW or cal counting or 5/2 but then never return and or lose again, they think the cost effect, well take junk food, booze, and everything else out of equation, cost is BS excuse as we ate that much junk I spent twice that on what rubbish I ate and drank which got me to 15 1/2 stones !!

Keep at it lady don't give up. You will get there

xxx

Hi Summer, I see you mentioned that your CDC's scales aren't accurate... I'm a little worried that my CDC could've giving me false positives now lol

Back