Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Thanks Sunnyhaze,

Am gonna have a word with my CDC, in 12 weeks paying £65 a week 4 products daily!! I've had 6 visits (my choice makes time go faster seeing them less for me) barely any texts and absolutely nothing else, not even frigging a badge rosettes for for any milestone zip !! Nada!! Jesus frigging useless!!

I've asked for a magazine nothing !!!

Sending her messages now !!

Sunny thanks for this at least I will be able to get something for tomorrow, have salmon fillets ready to cook too ... urgh...

Thank you so much Sunny

xxx

Last edited:
They can vary so much, CWPCs. I've got a really good one at the moment - she's won awards. It really does make a difference but I think it's left up to each one what they do beyond selling the magic dust. They're essentially self-employed. Mine awards rosettes for each stone, so I've got 3 of them adorning my fridge! Plus she has a scheme where you get increasing amounts of money off every third week. Quite nice when you get £12 off your order!

I don't know where you live, but there may be a better one locally?

Ohh sunny,

lol you're a frigging star! Will try some of these out, sound pretty tasty! Thank you,

Gutted about my salmon, lovely baked salmon with simple seasoning baked in the oven... super sad!!

I seem to have CC's that are just acting as a shop and nothing else, I'm on number 2 already. I actually get all my support from this site. I can count on one hand the number of supportive messages I've had and zero calls. Quite sad and disappointing.

But not to give me the does and don't for week 13 starting tomorrow for heavens sake.. Cambridge HQ get it sorted you suck!!!

:1461::1461::1461:

Honestly, I think you're probably ok with your salmon, just maybe not every day. You've been ok with it so far, after all. It's just that you get more bang for your buck with other fish, like tuna. White fish - the portion's huge!

I've just spotted you're in London. I remember from a friend that for some reason it's really hard to find a decent CWPC there, no idea why. It's a shame you can't order Cambridge products online. I do like the one to one support though (I actually get it) but these days they could offer that via Skype or FaceTime, surely?

Regrettably, Cambridge HQ are unlikely to care. My CWPC says that for Head Office, it's all about pushing products. She doesn't, and is actually a qualified nutritionist - but that's quite rare.

You like eggs? Omelettes are nice and easy to make, throw in some scallions (onions to all intents and purposes) and green peppers, job's a good 'un. Or prawns? I don't like them but if you do, the portion's pretty big for those too.

Hey Sunny,

You've been a brilliant help, I'm going to follow your suggestions, disappointed my CC hadn't even emailed me anything. I really don't think they bother much. It's just a job. And you're right about HQ, they're only really interested in the money pouring in or who ever has the UK franchise..

I've had to have self motivation. Will stick with a product tonight. Too tired, and cross with the rep.

Well I've been naughty this week, I prob would have been at 12.10, but It's ok, just myself to blame lol...

So stats for last 12 weeks as follows on step 1b
(4 products total 800 daily cals)

Start weight 14 June 2017
Week 0 15st 7lbs (5pm)
Week 1 14st 13lbs (2pm) 8lb
Week 2 14st 11lbs (7:30pm) 2lb
Week 3 14st 5.5lbs (5pm) 5.5lb
Week 4 14st 4lbs (5pm) 1.5lb
Week 5 14st 2.6lbs(5pm) 1.4lb
Week 6 13st 12.6lbs (1pm) 4lb
Week 7 13st 8.2lbs (3pm) 4.4lb
Week 8 13st 8lbs (5pm) STS.
Week 9 13st 5lbs (1pm) 3lbs
Week 10 13st 1.5lb (3:30) 3.5lb
Week 11 12st 13.5lb (2pm) 2lb
Week 12 12st 12lbs (2pm)1.5lb

Total loss so far 37lbs that's an average of just over 3lbs a week. That's doable in my book! Am gonna do another day step 1b then 6 days step 2 then religiously, or will try and do zero good cheats. Def no bad cheats.

Thank you all for helping me get this far already, still a journey ahead, but would seriously struggle without you all

xxxx

Well done Summer! You are well into the 12s now.

Any loss is a good loss.

Enjoy your step 2 week! Let me know how you find it. I am intrigued to know how it effects losses.

Xx

That's still brilliant. :winner: For all you know, you were going to have a slow weight loss week anyway. They happen for no reason at all sometimes.

Hey, thought I'd post a picture of some of my Step 2 dinners, might help with some more ideas? I got into the habit of taking photos while I was doing it - just made it a bit more fun. :)

IMG_1506.jpg

Lol,

Thanks Mini-K, thanks Sunny,

I'm so chuffed have been going over my cals, but still losing thankfully! Not sure how.

Sunny loving you meals! Will prob do eggs, and get egg whites too, added protein ;) and bulk, mushrooms, lovely fresh red sweet chillies, herbs, yum yum !!!

I got the booker today? And picked up a magazine, no rosette for completing week 13 round 1! Bug I have you lovely people! So all good !!!

Guys we've so got this! Here's to week 13! Then round 2 (ding, ding)

xxx

Hey, @SummerChic

Just saw your post on Mini-Kate's thread - I'm pretty sure you don't need to have 4 packets when doing Step 2. Just in case you thought you did!

It's just 3 packs and the 200kcal meal.

I can double check with my CDC if you'd like me to?

Hey Summerchic, just caught up on your diary... you're doing fab! I'm also on 3 packs plus a 200 cal meal as I'm 5'9 and I just can't do 4 packs a day!

Awe hey Lollypop,

Lovely to meet you, and great news you're on day 3, you should be in full gear now lady, looking forward to hearing more about you, will go and read some of your previous posts.

Thanks for saying hi and please make sure you make regular stops to do so;)

How you finding the products from when you last were on plan. Currently loving my frozen choc tetra shakes, I have nothing else than that at the moment. I know it's crazy but it's working for me.
Have bought loads of skinny syrup from TKmaxx, zero carbs and zero cals for my coffee lol,

Although being boring and drinking loads of water as it comes out of the bottle and my products.

What you loving at the moment, other than those headaches which have I hope by now gone

Xxxx

You look lovely Summer!

On the topic of consultants, mine is lovely. Very chatty and makes me feel relaxed when I go to get weighed. I don't get any rosettes though lol and she doesn't contact me unless I contact her but if I text her she responds almost instantly.

I guess it can be hard for them because they might not want to appear like they are pesting you lol. I would like my rosettes though!

Xx

Hey Summer

How's things going I can see your doing well.

Is that you in the picture the second one you look amazing!!

I don't know if you watched that show yesterday about Lisa Reilly the saggy body club, I kept thinking that's going to be me and I even dreamt it, I so want to start working out soon but with only 600 calories I know I'm not allowed but having a saggy belly I'm really worried about it.

I can't believe how close you are to your 3 stone you must be looking and feeling great, well done xx

Back