Step 1 Sole Source CWP journey to Xmas Target 2017

Hey lolly pop,

Skinny syrup is a flavouring for coffees or anytgingbyou like, smoothies etc, the great thing is - as opposed to normal sweetner other than stevia it doesn't have calories or carbs. E.g. 1 sweetner packet has 1 carb each !!! A no no for a VLCD.

So get yourself to TKMaxx, they sell them in the interesting food shelf in the household sections, they normally sell for around 10-15 squid a bottle,£3:99 courtesy of TKMaxx, I've put them in almond flour cakes and it comes out ok... so lots of uses ;)

I like the "meal" products but I find I add additional 100mlnof water, soak 5 mins longer and nuke an extra min in the microwave. Then it tastes pretty yum ;)

Doing well currently on step, it's my bday week so been a little naughty, but back to step 1b which is the same as step 2 essentially for ding ding..!! Round 2 :) Wednesday start :)

Lost 2 stones and 12 lbs so far, last official weight was 12:12, currently 12:9 but may go up a pound ;) it's ok to 12st 10lb

2stone 11lbs in 3 months is ok in my book.

No doubt I have not been 100%, I haven't I've always had the old cheat in the week, extra protein a boiled egg or two, and some, if I can loose that much on 4 products a day equates to 210 * 4 840 daily cals and lose as I have, the losses on 630 cals or 600 could be mucho better... all depends on the way your body works... I'm taller so need the extra cals - dang 1 inch shorter I could drop to 3 products ...

Opps Soz - just realised not my diary and was ranting ...

Apols :oops::rolleyes:o_O:):D

You're going to do marvellous lady

Xxx

Last edited:
Summer, I do the same thing with the meals and porridge, add extra water and warm up in the microwave for longer. I add extra water to the shakes and smoothies too.

I have also now discovered the chocolate ready drink and I love it! Will be having lots more of those! Along with the bars, they're a great afternoon pick up! :)

Lol,

Finished on 12:9 so 2lbs short of my 3stone! Round 2 starts tomorrow :)

FYI so asked my CC about this slimmers competition, her response was I put it on my FB page, but I know you don't use yours for it... oh the deadline was last week, but maybe next year... :mad: :rant:

I swear.. :grumble: God give me strength!:rolleyes: So entries was last week. On another note did anyone enter, you'd think your CC would do these things aye aye aye....

Anyway, I've decided to take a day off on my bday low carb and will have to have some prosecco ;) so fingers crossed I won't go up ...

xxx

Hey Summer!

Well done you are doing amazing. Can you see a difference in yourself yet?

We are in this together and we are going to smash it for Christmas!!

Xx

Summer I am also on 4 products a day but that is due to my size. I think losses are a little slower as a result.

When I lose another 1 stone 1lb I will move from morbidly obese to obese (yay?!) and as a result will step down to 3 products a day. I am hoping that will push my losses at a faster pace as I do have a considerable amount to lose.

Xx

Well done guys/ summer chic go you! Some women at my work was a cow someone complimented me on weightloss and she replied " have you seen Amy ( name made up) she's lost so much more weight she's a skinny mini!" I just thought you couldn't just let me take the compliment could you. I honestly cba with women ATM they drive me mad! Work broke me today and I cried ... finally getting some sleep so I'm hoping il feel better! Just get tomorrow out the way then two more days to go! I could have eaten cheesecake and chocolate today and I resisted lol can't wait for this month to be over
... target of 17 pounds in 5 weeks needs to happen although i can't see it happening x

Hey Lucyann,

If you read or follow my posts, you'll have gotten my last two posts I have now deleted Which I wrote last night as I'm having a really bad couple of days. But I don't want to be reminded of that person... so hence deleted and getting back on it.

So Lucyann I completely hear you. I had cereal last night ... needed milk...

I've consumed too much vodka, as again! Stress has gotten to me!! That stops today, but my court case is killing me!

Lucyann, I'm one to talk, as I need to take my own advice ... but the issues with that girl are hers, I know it's hard to stay strong but you're doing it, you're having the odd glitch but sticking with it. That's the important thing, getting those numbers down, am too scared to weigh myself as likely increased in water retention... but that's expected after my burst of naughty! You're getting on and getting you back into shape. You're doing so dang well.. I'm really sorry you're going through that... you can def be 17 pounds lighter in 5 weeks

You've got this babes

Xxx

Hey LTL,

Had my melt down, not what I wanted in my b day week, hands up I splurged and bread as well as nuts loads of salty nuts ... urgh, put 5lbs back on, how did that happen in 3 days...??? Am hoping its water retention, heigh ho, only self to blame, so need to get head down and get on.

And pray once my case is over never have to speak to another lecherous, money grabbing lawyer again :)

Soz for rant and thank youfor asking much appreciated.

How's you lady ?

How are you getting on?

xxxx

Thank you LTL,

That kindness is seriously appreciated :) I'm back on track and lost 3lbs gained... so hopefully if I glug glug glug I should lose the other two and be back to last weeks weight :)

Gotta be on it for Xmas goal. Staying the same is good!! Deep breath and glug glug glug

Xxxx

Keep glugging that H2O!!

You have got this!

You are doing really well.

YES to the Christmas goal.I am determined to keep going.Will go on to slimming world at some point to maintain

Haha hoho,

Ok B day weekend over, had vino, chocolates green & blacks and a naughty slice of cake,

That's now over, went from 12:9 to 13, then 12:12 in a week, chances are my indulgences will take me back to 12:13 hopefully not more, annoying, I just look at food I gain weight, really haven't over indulged as per earlier this week, makes no sense I regained 5lbs... this week has been my tester.

Anyway, it's over, and will be restarting tomoz if not Tuesday 100%. More to say but will say tomoz.

Week 14 for me is going to be pants lol... but will persevere. As have my goals and dress to get into, will have the pangs to overcome this week it looks like ...

;)
Xxx

So bday week over, 100% today, weigh in tomorrow, upped the water intake, it's getting colder and darker sooner... urgghhh which means for me, go to bed earlier

Hope everyone had a good weekend

xxx

Urghh, as expected, a gain, 1.5lbs, from last weeks figure, so now 12.10.5 lotta work to do, head down to crush those lbs to get to the 11's

;) ;)

Xxx

Just looked at last two posts!

Happy belated birthday my darling! So proud of who you are and where you have come from! You got this don't give up! I'm sorry my absence is so poor... 13 hour days are killing me and I'm sleeping most weekends I haven't seen my friends in weeks ... I'm cheating all week just to stay awake lol had 4 products instead of 3 plus a meal and it's the time of month. 1 stone left to go until holiday well hopefully s holiday. How's everyone doing my news is boring I'm working/living to survive atm hope
All is well xxx

Well done on being in the 12s I have no idea with this week my weight is moving up and down like a yoyo! I'd like to be in 11s for holiday which is 15 pound in 4 weeks help!?! ... we got this

Back